+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

pump action shotguns

anyone else getting fed up with the bugged reloads of pump action shotguns? they take long enough to reload and this bug makes it even longer!

Which bug are you referring too?

I agree very annoying. I noticed it happens more often with greated sized clips. E.G. My unmodded FRC Scattergun has a clip of 7 and rarely bugs out, however my modded shotgun of the same type has 14 and often reloads abit, then loses up to 5 bullets in the clip and stops reloading, or occasionally does not reload to full etc. This bug is very irritating and time consuming, getting you killed frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Doowi View Post
    Which bug are you referring too?
    like he just said, you reload and in mid reload you lose a big chunk of shells and have to re reload..very annoying

Yep, hopefully it is fixed soon as I love using them.

This is yet another issue that was brought up many many times in beta that still managed to 'squeak" its way into the live build. It actually happens with every weapon type, but is by far most noticeable with shotguns due to the slower reload speed, as a result of loading shell by shell...

Your reload can get interrupted by a hit, your melee, a dodge, a knockback, or pretty much if a mob farts in your general direction. As a result, your partial reload will reset to 0 in your weapon, and yet your tally for total ammo for that weapon will still drop by the amount your magazine holds. There have been times, especially in a hellbug arkfall where you get the piles of dung that blow wads at you, where it has taken me over a minute to actually fully reload, and my tally for total ammo went from over 200/250 shells to less than 50/250...

This is also pretty noticeable with LMGs.

Quote Originally Posted by gooogs View Post
    This is yet another issue that was brought up many many times in beta that still managed to 'squeak" its way into the live build. It actually happens with every weapon type, but is by far most noticeable with shotguns due to the slower reload speed, as a result of loading shell by shell...

Your reload can get interrupted by a hit, your melee, a dodge, a knockback, or pretty much if a mob farts in your general direction. As a result, your partial reload will reset to 0 in your weapon, and yet your tally for total ammo for that weapon will still drop by the amount your magazine holds. There have been times, especially in a hellbug arkfall where you get the piles of dung that blow wads at you, where it has taken me over a minute to actually fully reload, and my tally for total ammo went from over 200/250 shells to less than 50/250...

This is also pretty noticeable with LMGs.

now that i know this was a problem in beta and never fixed makes me a little more mad! lol

i use a Votan auto fragger combat shotgun a reload of the entire clip not single shells

Quote Originally Posted by kirix View Post
    i use a Votan auto fragger combat shotgun a reload of the entire clip not single shells
    yeah those kick ***! but i had to level pump action to 5 for a challenge. thank god i never have to touch another one again!

Don't reload to max and that's the temp fix for now.