+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anelise Starlight View Post
    After the patch today I can't even play at all. WTF?!
    No one can. Just a waiting game.

Made by Tauriiel. ^ Cause she's freaking awesome. Duh.

I curse the day my dream became my descent
    Suddenly, I long for you, my only love.

My Collection:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Rare-N-Stuffs....

For Science:
    https://www.twitch.tv/earapture/profile

List of Trades:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...36#post1905136

Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    I'm probably going to get in trouble for this, but YOLO!

TTD: Excuse me, Officer FA. Is there a reason you're pulling me over for speeding? I was only driving 40 in a 45 zone.
    Officer FA: Funny you mention speeding when I haven't said anything yet. I wouldn't be pulling you over for speeding if you were only doing 40.
    Officer SS: You were actually doing 48 in a 45 zone. That's why he pulled you over.
    TTD: Who cares? The cops are always causing a scene when they pull people over. They should be the ones getting a ticket, not me! I was only speeding, no one was harmed! Semantics! Immature!
    Awe did you use your imagination? cute

also i am still commenting along with a lot of others who used to play the game, simply because i can. i spent a lot of time here,a lot of time in paradise. This was a community i was apart of and i will see it out on its last legs. Not to troll people, but because i did have a lot of love for the game. Yes i am not happy with what happened with it, but i'm happy to have the chance to comment my opinion.

Don't play defiance like i used to, but it will always have a small part in my brain. If you really need to ask people why they are still on the forums, go look at the phantasy star universe forums and everquest online forums. Its a pretty simple answer

Quote Originally Posted by Thorax The Dark View Post
    Sorry i guess i have to clarify for the fan boys. I dont play like i used to, as in i get on to check up with the clan. But i guess that wouldn't give me entitlement to post on the forums now would it? Taking metaphors literally really just puts the cherry on top of the pie in your face
    Not that I really care what you do/did, but you did say "after I left" so to me it implied that you no longer play. I didn't even consider the metaphor, but anyway...back to my own business...
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    Not that I really care what you do/did, but you did say "after I left" so to me it implied that you no longer play. I didn't even consider the metaphor, but anyway...back to my own business...
    Yay more semantics that inevitability sway the topic from the original point. Don't language police usually pick apart words? or am i just reading into this to much (irony).

this game is still fun, i wish there was more mmo content and less p2w stuff.. they should focus on longevity for the game instead of quick fix stuff like holiday events. expeditions where a good add to the game.. now a new siege someplace and major shrill arkfalls would help. maybe replace old siege locations that ppl dont really do as much
    ign: final rest and tat00sh
    psn: kryhavoc123

The game is only dead for those of you in dead clans :P

Wicked still has active clan chat, we have all disabled group chat and when it does get quiet if I just say hi on mic people start talking again The game would have died for me a long time ago if not for the people I play with every day. We can hit stage 10 in sieges when we get together, kill WM 9/10 times, and clan are the only real competition left to fight in pvp but we still love it and try out new tactics on each other Anyone on Xbox EU who thinks the game is dead, message me for an invite, maybe we can bring it to life for you Check out our clan page Wickeddefiance.clanwebsite.com

Quote Originally Posted by AltaWicked View Post
    Wicked still has active clan chat, we have all disabled group chat and when it does get quiet if I just say hi on mic people start talking again The game would have died for me a long time ago if not for the people I play with every day. We can hit stage 10 in sieges when we get together, kill WM 9/10 times, and clan are the only real competition left to fight in pvp but we still love it and try out new tactics on each other Anyone on Xbox EU who thinks the game is dead, message me for an invite, maybe we can bring it to life for you Check out our clan page Wickeddefiance.clanwebsite.com
    Clans, few good thing this game has left, if you have a good group of people to play with then this game still can be fun for some people. but i can argue if you have ten friends with you watching paint dry, i feel like it would still be fun as opposed to watching it dry by yourself.

Death is nigh..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ree View Post
    God no, am I the only one that remembers Midsummer Mutiny? the rushed NFH rehash only worse (which I didn't think possible until I played it), drops so bad t3s were sought after, 2 JPs for the whole event that were each only obtainable the same week they were showcased as being in bitstore crates. Personally I never want to see a rerun of that crap, it made me walk away for 3 months last time it was that disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter0 View Post
    If it su**s like last time then Oh lord, we will need to wait till October the 30th ?! I don't think i'll wait for that.

Also after Armistice they should make a 10 days shrill event at the end of may. Or It certainly will be a ghost town.

Quarter of a year with nothing to do in defiance. Supposing midsummer turns out to be good. If it su**s then yes till the 30th of October, means 6 months of emptiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray8888 View Post
    <------ still laughing
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"