+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Camden, Arkansas
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmim View Post
    Bio and radiaton but yes this is mostly true.
    Please don't mention bio! Bio is horrible, using bio is equivalent to striping your enemy naked, asking him how it feels then killing him with a butterknife!

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Please don't mention bio! Bio is horrible, using bio is equivalent to striping your enemy naked, asking him how it feels then killing him with a butterknife!
    This is getting added to my sig right effing now

  3. #43
    Member SirServed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrin View Post
    (except the Empousa supreme mag is 80 after conversion)
    This is why I used identical weapon stats. It doesn't matter that the converted Empousa's mag size is 80 as a Supreme, because you then have to Supreme the alternative's mag for comparison. I only used the Legendary mag values from the Empousa because I didn't have Supreme values and the numbers won't make a difference in your favor. In fact, the Jackpot bonus is an additional 5% on top of what your weapon's current mag is, not the base value. That actually puts your Empousa at an additional disadvantage compared to a natural nano Jackpot variant using a High Capacity magazine.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Camden, Arkansas
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by doctordabs View Post
    This is getting added to my sig right effing now
    Gee thanks bro! Spread the word everywhere!

  5. #45
    Member W84IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Land of OZ
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Please don't mention bio! Bio is horrible, using bio is equivalent to striping your enemy naked, asking him how it feels then killing him with a butterknife!
    Quote Originally Posted by doctordabs View Post
    This is getting added to my sig right effing now
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Gee thanks bro! Spread the word everywhere!
    WORD | 10 char

  6. #46
    This seems to be full of people that know their Blast Rifles so what better place to post this

    Blast Rifle
    Bio
    XP: Recoil
    Acc
    Reload
    Recoil
    10% EGO Reload
    Mag
    Fire Rate

    Damage 1370x3
    Fire Rate 19.6
    Mag 80
    Reload 1.3

    Would someone that knows what they are talking about let me know how much swapping the T6 roll to damage would increase my DPS? I don't know if it's possible with the information I provided, but I'm hoping someone like SirServed that knows their numbers can help me out here.

  7. #47
    Member SirServed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    2,373
    If it's a JP and you dump T6 Fire Rate for Damage:
    1. You lose 2640 burst and 3167 burst crit DPS.
    2. You'll gain 357 advanced and 429 advanced crit DPS.

    If it's not a JP and you dump T6 Fire Rate for Damage:
    1. You'll lose 3356 burst and 4028 burst crit DPS.
    2. You'll lose 90 advanced and 107 advanced crit DPS.

    I would leave the Fire Rate as is, since the weapon's current strength is the burst that the T6 fire rate gives you paired with fast reloads. Another issue that comes to mind is that you're choosing between damage or fire rate when ideally you'll want both of them on your weapon.

  8. #48
    Member Ea Rapture's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    This seems to be full of people that know their Blast Rifles so what better place to post this

    Blast Rifle
    Bio
    XP: Recoil
    Acc
    Reload
    Recoil
    10% EGO Reload
    Mag
    Fire Rate

    Damage 1370x3
    Fire Rate 19.6
    Mag 80
    Reload 1.3

    Would someone that knows what they are talking about let me know how much swapping the T6 roll to damage would increase my DPS? I don't know if it's possible with the information I provided, but I'm hoping someone like SirServed that knows their numbers can help me out here.
    I have T6 Fire Rate on my ST BR and it feels like it has higher Dps. Although, I have DMG mastery and Rerolled T2 to DMG. Stats are as follows:
    Mastery: DMG
    Reload
    Dmg (rolled)
    Recoil
    Ego on Crit
    Mag
    Fire Rate


    Made by Tauriiel. ^ Cause she's freaking awesome. Duh.

    I curse the day my dream became my descent
    Suddenly, I long for you, my only love.

    My Collection:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Rare-N-Stuffs....

    For Science:
    https://www.twitch.tv/earapture/profile

    List of Trades:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...36#post1905136

  9. #49
    Thank you for the quick responses, you saved me a lot of forge

  10. #50
    Someone else posted about a missing Empousa in the ps3 bug section recently. Maybe this is related?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts