+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why do people waste AF on Supreme Chances?

I don't understand this... After wasting 1000 AF on supreming chances I said F it and decided just to save up the 3300 AF and get a guaranteed upgrade. I could easily have wasted another 3300 without ever getting a single supreme upgrade so... I know the cost of AF is ridiculous but then again so is the idea of losing all that rare hard to get AF on a chance too supreme as well.

Does anyone else save up to the 3300 AF or is it just me?

I have 6 supremes I upgraded myself and none at 100%.
    Sunk waaay more AF trying for Supe masteries than the actual Suping.

Coz I play 6 toons, all my AF is scattered and theres no way in hell I'm paying 3000+ AF to sup 1 weapon. Not that I've even sup'd anything yet, but I've hardly tried even tbh. Sup'd kramp to good to be true though, lol.

I'm torn between my Krampus and Ironclad Guardian Shield as to what to supreme next. Gonna be a couple weeks but hay gives me time to figure it out lol.

Because you're wasting AF to guarantee it.

50% chance is about 1200 AF

the last 50%(to gaurntee 100%) is about 1900 AF

If I really want something supremed I wait until I have enough to do a 50%. I've done 3/3 supremed at 50%.

If I happen to fail I can try again at 50% and will almost certainly have my gun supremed for 700 less AF then rolling a 100%

I try lower %(less than 50%) on a lot of items I have and most of the time I fail and waste AF but I have got lucky once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Menetekel View Post
    I'm torn between my Krampus and Ironclad Guardian Shield as to what to supreme next. Gonna be a couple weeks but hay gives me time to figure it out lol.
    I agree, supreme Kramps... drool. Thats what Im going for now. Kramps then the Maid.

Dont really get suping sheilds however, it barely improves them.

EDIT - a word of warning, the supe Kramps gets a white Min Dmg roll which is still broken.

No worries after I supreme it then it'll be a Sup damage roll added on afterwards... If your gonna spend might as well spend big right ;D

I only do 5%, expect it to fail and not disappointed. Have had 5 successful from 5s but alot of fails lol

i do 20% then 15% and if i dont get on 20% works on 15%
    might just b 4 me but it works

Quote Originally Posted by Menetekel View Post
    No worries after I supreme it then it'll be a Sup damage roll added on afterwards... If your gonna spend might as well spend big right ;D
    Supe Kramps has blue dmg. I think the only rolls available for the white are velocity, Full Dmg Rad or Crit.