+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pre-patch weapon re-rolls change unrelated card stats?

This is the 2nd time I have seen this happen. The first time was with a pre-patch Clustershot when I re-rolled the blue Accuracy roll to mag and the damage went down by over 1000.

This time I re-rolled the white mag roll to reload on a pre-patch Wolfhound and the damage went down by over 500 and the reload actually increased from 1.6 to 1.7. When I reset the gun the rolls returned back to what they were but it appears that I can't change any of the rolls without sacrificing more than 8% of the damage.

this has happen to me on my infectors

Does this happen if you re role the epic, say you have an epic role of next nade or stowed and change it to ego on a kill does that affect the dmg stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Does this happen if you re role the epic, say you have an epic role of next nade or stowed and change it to ego on a kill does that affect the dmg stats.
    I wish I had an answer for you but I've never re-rolled a purple roll on any gun before. Do you think this may have happened to one that you re-rolled? If so just go into the matrix and select the option to reset the gun. It should show up in the preview window with what the card stats will be if you actually reset it and you can back out without actually resetting it.

Defiance Dev
    I've forwarded on this information to the team to take a look.

Defiance Dev
    One possibility the team has mentioned is that it could be a refresh issue, with the UI not updating correctly until you reload your inventory. We're looking into it still however.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    I wish I had an answer for you but I've never re-rolled a purple roll on any gun before. Do you think this may have happened to one that you re-rolled? If so just go into the matrix and select the option to reset the gun. It should show up in the preview window with what the card stats will be if you actually reset it and you can back out without actually resetting it.
    Yes I have a 3x crit sumi that I rolled ego on, I'll have a look later when I get on the 360.

I've had this happen when adding/changing a mod. I added a high cap mag, damage went down or reload went up can't remember which because it's always dmg down or reload up when this has happened. It's happened at least twice for both dmg and reload being affected. I can't figure it out, and stopped trying. All I know is that if I change/add a mod that normally shouldn't have an effect on the stats, it affects stats that shouldn't be (like adding a melee stock will somehow make my reload go up by .1 or .2). It's weird and I just assumed it was a Trion thing...
    PS3 NA

my dawns light lost damage after i put it in the matrix

For some reason the preview doesn't work properly in the matrix, the values are wrong.
    Sometimes the (some of the) chips/rigs bonuses and/or the skills bonuses are not included.
    But the values should be good in your inventory, so check your inventory before and after to see if you still have this problem.