+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Same problem, got the season pass and all the DLC. Used my physical copy and the downloaded copy, still can't get the trophies. It's a bit of a disappointment.

Told me in a ticket to check the forums for updates. I'll just update this thread and say still broken.

Bump

Following the DEV Tracker, I see so many other Threads getting their undivided attention. I wonder why this particular subject isn't getting the same type of love?
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Still no update. Sent in tickets, Private Messages, even asked in a live stream and had the first question in a live stream thread.

Disappointing.

I've completed all the dlc requirements as well and have not recieved credit for completing them. I have a few friends on my friends list that have completed them all and have recieved credit. Something in the past such as a patch or update must have broken the ability to recieve credit for completing the dlc's
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

please fix the ps3/xbox glitched trophies/achievements or remove them from online sync

Que hijos de puta son en trion no compraré una mierda mas

Quote Originally Posted by NebuLaTeK View Post
    I bought the season pass in October 2015 (30€), i wrote to the TRION assistance and the DONT kwon anything about this or a date about the fix.

There is a REAL possibily that this problem is gonna be resolved?

Anyone angry like me out there about this ? I feel really screwed.
    (Pours Nebu A Cup Of Tea, Opening Expansioning's File)...,

Dole Goldfish's Visit,(Central Horizon Now Central Rising, One Of Project Ascension's Supporter), to the Business District Of Muir, Assembled Opening Dialogue with Arkfall Board Of Directors, and Glitter Lights about Opening several Defiance Universal Mines, since there's Ark Universal Resources to make our Trophies, to/in Hightlighting the Defiance Universal Achievement/s, Inventory In A Ark Hunter's Trophy Grand Hall.

(As I Once Shared As A Simple Traveler, (still is), Many Within The Ark Hunter Association, (Game Travelers), Since Defiance Galaxy Universal, Update/Upgraded To Open World, Rank Level 3 When Defiance Universal Spawned, Have To Upgrade Their Defiance Universal Imaginative, A Galaxy Being Given Game World Life/True Meaning)....