+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I would love to try it, but there are reports of being being temp banned for using AHK. I just wish it was an option ingame :/

Quote Originally Posted by sgtCuddles View Post
    I would love to try it, but there are reports of being being temp banned for using AHK. I just wish it was an option ingame :/
    Hi Cuddles,

I mentioned in another thread that one thing developers should be doing (or are already doing but not officially stating) is to make a list of approved third party software for this very scenario. Then if their automated security /detection system disapproves, they can then manually release the account and mark it to not be flagged again in the future for the same reason(s).

Yes, a bit of a hassle that the player has to request this - however if they provide relevant information and details, as long as the program detected was on the list, then no harm no foul.

This post gives details on who to contact should you have to resort to something more drastic than a simple phone call. http://forums.defiance.com/newreply....5667&noquote=1

Having said that, the portion of players banned or blocked for using AHK is significantly low, and it could just easily happen using any other software that modifies peripherals like the Logitech keyboards.

I wonder if more people were not afraid of the ban hammer, that they'd try it and then like it so much they sign the petition(s).

Hi Saraya,
    Thank you for the guide, I have been using automatic mouse mover softwares for a couple of years now, And no problem has occurred as for now. If you want I can mention a few such free software for anyone wanting to try them out. As it worked for me, maybe it can work for you too
    Regards,
    Mika Hawkins

Quote Originally Posted by mikahawkins View Post
    Hi Saraya,
    Thank you for the guide, I have been using automatic mouse mover softwares for a couple of years now, And no problem has occurred as for now. If you want I can mention a few such free software for anyone wanting to try them out. As it worked for me, maybe it can work for you too
    Regards,
    Mika Hawkins
    Not trying to be a jerk but did you see the dates of the posts before you responded. I doubt these players are even in game still let alone still forumites. Its good that you found it helpful though. Perhaps you could post a new thread with your preference of 3rd party software that won't get anyone banned or reported and perhaps get a CA to sticky the thread so perhaps players don't download some other progy that ends thier game!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Not trying to be a jerk but did you see the dates of the posts before you responded. I doubt these players are even in game still let alone still forumites. Its good that you found it helpful though. Perhaps you could post a new thread with your preference of 3rd party software that won't get anyone banned or reported and perhaps get a CA to sticky the thread so perhaps players don't download some other progy that ends thier game!!!!!
    This guy is the new bushede jade except 10x more mysterious.

Please don't be a Space Cadet and lock this thread, please. Secondly, it's safe to say Saraya has moved on from this game. How so?

"Last Activity 10-31-2013 10:04 PM"

Safe to say so.

Please do not go off topic and sully this thread nor looking for old threads to revive if they're not something relating to ongoing issues, etc.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?