Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Vehicular Manslaughter Achievement

Does anyone know of a way this can be achieved, I spent some time in a shadow war with a friend today and we removed shields and rigs etc but we couldn't get our health down low enough to kill each other.
    I have asked on the pvp forum but that doesn't get much traffic.

Thnx

Shoot the roadkill a little before you drive over it? I assume you used the vehicle perks as well.
    Xbox NA: xlxJackxlx

Xbox EU: Jaclyn

GT: xlll Jack lllx

I didn't even think about looking at the perks as I only remember that one that makes you take less vehicle dmg.
    I'll have a look before our pvp meet up today.

Thnx

You can also use a typhoon to weaken yourself before your friend runs you over just jump and shoot at your feet

Go into shadow war and take the cerberus for a joy ride running over hellbug skitterlings. Not sure if it was a glitch or not at the time but my other account completed at the same time as running enemys over.

If that doesn't work then try having them stand against a wall while u ram them with boost on just after they drop a boomer round at their feet.
    GT -- Abyss Hunter
    Xbox 360&1 NA
    The Abyss

As mentioned in your other thread, I've done this for a friend (let him run me over close to 100 times...was crazy). I can help you out next time I'm on if you haven't already got it. He ran me into me with a quad in shadow war and it worked really well.
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by true View Post
    Go into shadow war and take the cerberus for a joy ride running over hellbug skitterlings.
    This works.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    This works.
    That works for the pursuits. The trophy/achievement is only granted from pvp road kills.

Their is a much easier way to get this achievement that I'm surprised no one else has mentioned yet.

Go to Freight Yard, get the enemy to stand next to the big hole in the road that's on the side, and just knock the enemy into it with your vehicle, counts as a vehicle kill. Super duper easy

Founder of
    "Nuclear Rubber"
    2000+ Members

Message me if you are interested in joining

>>> Saminator's Legendary Store <<<

do explosion 101 on standard and run all the raiders over when u have the cerb