+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More Loadout Slots Please!!!

Pls Devs

Think most of us need at least 2/3 more loadout slots since expeditions came out, I even got 3 for spare waiting on my claims...

Could be nice if you can work it out

Thx

Cheers

Just wondering how much you currently have right now? I have 5 right now and only have 1 more slot available.

6 is the limit. I agree that loadouts should have been upped when expos were released, but looking at the pathetic excuse for a "bug bash" they've quickly rushed after 5 months of waiting I won't be holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    Just wondering how much you currently have right now? I have 5 right now and only have 1 more slot available.
    got 6 atm, need 8/9

With expo's your right there should be more loadouts

Agreed. More slots would be helpful.

BTW..were additional slots given with the purchase of DLC pack? Is it no longer part of the package ?

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ree View Post
    6 is the limit. I agree that loadouts should have been upped when expos were released, but looking at the pathetic excuse for a "bug bash" they've quickly rushed after 5 months of waiting I won't be holding my breath.
    Quickly after 5 months. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by irisawifi View Post
    Agreed. More slots would be helpful.

BTW..were additional slots given with the purchase of DLC pack? Is it no longer part of the package ?
    you get 3 loadout slots when you redeem a code for the unopened disc version because then it registers that you had bought the game before it went f2p and gives you the corresponding benefits (one of which is 3 more loadouts and another is an additional 2 character slots) as far as I know dlc does not give any such benefit like this

if i had 20 loadout slots, i would have no problem making builds and using them too.

this would be the quickest and easiest money grab that would make player base alot happier.
    i thought this would be a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray8888 View Post
    Quickly after 5 months. Lol
    With how stupidly small the bugs "bashed" list is, and which bugs were tackled, you can tell they realised it had been 5 months and players were getting restless so they just knocked together some crappy excuse for a bug bash.

In my defence, I wrote that previous post and was in a sleep coma 5 minutes later. Lol