+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sauna

The Sauna

This is not a Trading Thread

The Sauna

This is the Sauna.This is a place where us,PS3 EU inhabitants, can talk to each other without the need to be close to a PlayStation 3 system.
    You can invite people to the Sauna to attract more people to the Trading Section,thus not only improving Server-wide communication, but also turning the PS3 Trading section to an highly active Trading Section.

Remember,there is only one rule: don't be a scumbag.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

I'm from Finland i love saunas. Lol

Hey everyone on PS3 EU servers, i'm doing expeditions today, if anyone is interested, just mention here

Quote Originally Posted by tarmim View Post
    I'm from Finland i love saunas. Lol
    I've never been in a Sauna before (they're rare in my country). How is it like being in one?
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    I've never been in a Sauna before (they're rare in my country). How is it like being in one?
    HOT LoooooooooooooooooooooooL
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14686458&dateline=146  7039219pics by Tauriiel =)

It feels like you're a piece of pork getting smoked lol.

Now that PvP changes have arrived (making Waterfront a good and non-tedious Keycode Grind Spot), I am aware that a lot more people are trying out PvP. However,from what I saw Wednesday, a lot of players didn't really know what a good PvP loadout is (I saw a guy using a VBI Grenade Launcher and Courier in Observatory -_-). As such,I'm gonna share a few PvP loadouts that are carefully tailored for the new PvP.

Assault
    Spoiler:

Slayer
    Spoiler:

Anti-Vehicle
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The upcoming event will help i guess. And you already know that many actually don't speak English, so thats a hindrance.

Keep it up.

BTW, if they put nanos on normal event weapons, i'm after an OJ FP RL with oj mag roll, any nano : )

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter0 View Post
    The upcoming event will help i guess. And you already know that many actually don't speak English, so thats a hindrance.

Keep it up.

BTW, if they put nanos on normal event weapons, i'm after an OJ FP RL with oj mag roll, any nano : )
    I think that the new hathling rocket launchers can not get mag rolls, similar to frc sludges and vbi bonfires.

Btw i'm willing to pay up to 1 million scrip for a FP Blast Rifle with radiaton nano and oj dmg roll

Also paying 250 k for FP Blast Rifle with electric/radiation nano and oj crit roll

Livestream in 48 minutes.Good luck in the crate giveaway.

Spoiler: