+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    This.

Trove must not be hitting the numbers they anticipated if they need to do cross-over like this. As mentioned in another thread; I think it's asinine to REQUIRE playing a different title for a reward in this one. If I wanted to play Trove, I would have already.

Yet another reason I am spending less and less time in the game at all. Bad decisions...
    It's a crossover event. What makes you think things aren't the other way around instead? I saw a ton of random players in-game yesterday asking where to find the Monarchs and it was heartwarming to give them bad directions.

Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    It's a crossover event. What makes you think things aren't the other way around instead? I saw a ton of random players in-game yesterday asking where to find the Monarchs and it was heartwarming to give them bad directions.
    LOL!

My point is, This isn't new for Defiance.
    How many events have they had, just for pc users. A lot more than for consoles. Kiwi tried fixing that and we started seeing company sponsored events. Those days, like Kiwi, are gone.

I don't play games on pc. I will miss out on the turd reward. However, Trion will miss out on bits purchased by me because of yet, another poor decision, in my opinion...

*edit*
    What's next on the horizon? Morphing the 2 games? Troviance... I can see it now.
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

I don't have a PC capable of playing trove.

If it's a nano gp i want, if not then it is just junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    I don't have a PC capable of playing trove.
    I have a perfectly capable gaming PC, and I still wouldn't waste my time on Trove..

#justsaying

Quote Originally Posted by PithHelmetIrath View Post
    I have a perfectly capable gaming PC, and I still wouldn't waste my time on Trove..

#justsaying
    Trove client updates once a week on Tuesdays and possibly hotfixes on Friday.

Defiance client updates...maybe every 1-2 months?

#justsaying #consoles

PS3: CECH-2101A | PC: Bahamut2 | Screenshots | YouTube | Extra Life

Quote Originally Posted by PithHelmetIrath View Post
    There you go.. bringing common sense into a thread. Tsk tsk. lol
    Well, had Trove been a consol game as well, I would think nothing of it. Of course my comment wasn't for myself. I have a PC, just too lazy to put time in another game for a reward on Defiance I likely won't have inventory space to be able to use it. Lol.

Made by Tauriiel. ^ Cause she's freaking awesome. Duh.

I curse the day my dream became my descent
    Suddenly, I long for you, my only love.

My Collection:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Rare-N-Stuffs....

For Science:
    https://www.twitch.tv/earapture/profile

List of Trades:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...36#post1905136

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverbaer View Post
    Trove client updates once a week on Tuesdays and possibly hotfixes on Friday.

Defiance client updates...maybe every 1-2 months?

#justsaying #consoles
    Which is indicative of how much the company actually cares about this game...

#justsaying
    "It is what it is..."
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    Which is indicative of how much the company actually cares about this game...

#justsaying
    Updating the client for a console game takes considerably more time due to technical restrictions and certification periods. I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance. We support players on all 3 platforms, and release content at the same time for all. We will continue to do this, and support all of our player base at once, even if it takes a little longer to update the client.

its looks like to us that the defiance forums have have become less and less inactive from the dev team . these past few months. we need daily interaction from the dev team on forums .

Updating the client for a console game takes considerably more time due to technical restrictions and certification periods. I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance. We support players on all 3 platforms, and release content at the same time for all. We will continue to do this, and support all of our player base at once, even if it takes a little longer to update the client.
    You can assure me as much as you want.

The proof is in the history and practice;

Refusing to pts on console versions allows bugs to fall through the pc sieve, and into our gaming experience. Calling it no more than a "gimmick" A lot of these issues have plagued us since launch.

Interaction on the forums from staff went from several contacts a day to a couple every couple weeks...

Removing the weekly Q&A, for whatever excuse...

The bottom line is; when a product is borked, {as this one has been, since launch} and fixes are few and far between and promises are lauded and magnified, I think it would behoove the staff to pay close attention to what their CUSTOMERS are relaying about the product.

What happened to the bug bash? Dozens of issues brought to your attention, several for the umpteenth time. How many fixes? 3? 4? That shows compassion for the game?

People have been talking about inventory issues since I started playing in '13. There is even a thread about it. No news on the horizon.

This current event has more lag/latency than any other I have experienced. The discos and hard freezes are at their worst. No responses from the team. Yet, this shows us your compassion for the game?

Sorry for the rant, but for the life of me, action speak volumes over words.

#justsayin'
    "It is what it is..."
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb