+ Reply to Thread

Where is Tarr Family Reputation located under Goals?

I got a message about picking up a present at the Fork and it announced a Reputation I hadn't known about until now:

Tarr Family

But despite searching the Goals list as thoroughly as I could, I didn't find where it was listed.

Can someone please tell me where exactly it is under Goals.
    Please be as specific as possible.

It would be the second tab of your goals page with all the factions on it
    Clan: Defiance Terminators
    Ego: 6k
    PSN:Openbleed44
    Highest level incursion : Bathhouse 25

It is under the Contracts tab on the Goals page. All the factions, and the amount of Rep you have with each one, are listed there. If you expand a faction's tab, you will find the current contracts you can fulfill to earn Rep with them. For some, you can also look for the green circles on the map with their logo on it.

You also want to look out for the Tarr symbol (crossed Ghurka knives) or the Defiant Few symbol (diagonal bars) anywhere you go, because that means there is a gift there for you from them. Look for a Tarr crate or a white sparkly thing up against a wall and get close to it until you get the option to press E. Sometimes it is on the second floor of a two-story structure.

The Tarr presents at the Fork are next to the Tarr Family vending machine.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHulot View Post
    It is under the Contracts tab on the Goals page. All the factions, and the amount of Rep you have with each one, are listed there. If you expand a faction's tab, you will find the current contracts you can fulfill to earn Rep with them. For some, you can also look for the green circles on the map with their logo on it.

You also want to look out for the Tarr symbol (crossed Ghurka knives) or the Defiant Few symbol (diagonal bars) anywhere you go, because that means there is a gift there for you from them. Look for a Tarr crate or a white sparkly thing up against a wall and get close to it until you get the option to press E. Sometimes it is on the second floor of a two-story structure.
    If you classify whats comes out of the Tarr crate as a gift your inventory must be really bad

Quote Originally Posted by thumb View Post
    If you classify whats comes out of the Tarr crate as a gift your inventory must be really bad
    What is really cool is you can vendor your Tarr gift for scrip. You can also aquire enough Tarr rep to buy Tarr faction crates which gives you more food for vendor.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

Thanks for the tip.
    I didn't know the Contracts Tab existed.
    Now that I know where it is, it will make doing Contracts much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by thumb View Post
    I just called it that because the game did.
    Don't read too much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gatt View Post
    What is really cool is you can vendor your Tarr gift for scrip. You can also aquire enough Tarr rep to buy Tarr faction crates which gives you more food for vendor.
    The circle of life