+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dust 514

Dust 514

As the title says are there any Dust mercs transitioning to this game? I'm on the NA server ps3, just looking to play with fellow dusters.. o7

Welcome to Defiance! If you scroll down thru the threads there have been a few Dust 514 players transitioning here. Probably many more but haven't posted on forums. Also try the clam threads,you might find some postings there. Happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by rory macl View Post
    As the title says are there any Dust mercs transitioning to this game? I'm on the NA server ps3, just looking to play with fellow dusters.. o7
    Hey sorry to hear about the Dust servers going down in May. Took a little break from everything CCP for the most part and only log into EvE to keep up with corpies.
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Krayola Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    Welcome to Defiance! If you scroll down thru the threads there have been a few Dust 514 players transitioning here. Probably many more but haven't posted on forums. Also try the clam threads,you might find some postings there. Happy hunting!
    Thank you sir, been here a week and having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaige12 View Post
    Hey sorry to hear about the Dust servers going down in May. Took a little break from everything CCP for the most part and only log into EvE to keep up with corpies.
    CCP has soured me, bought aurum(dust pay currency) and a day later cancelled the servers. SP boosters mean nothing now. Still on Dust but barely after finding Defiance. o7