+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dark Metamorphosis is Live in Defiance

Ark hunters,

We are very happy to share that our Dark Metamorphosis update is live in Defiance. Dark Matter forces have developed new and horrifying weapons that could spark a second Pale War with their destructive power. Rally now with your fellow ark hunters against new Shrill minor Arkfalls, fight the infestation with new pursuits, and conquer a new Mission line in the Silicon Valley area. Face these new challenges and then test your strength against the Dark Matter and Shrill in a new solo instance in the ghostly ruins of Monterey!

• New Mission Line: Dark Metamorphosis
      Dark Shadows
      Shrill Hunt
      Contain and Destroy
      Emergency Extraction
      Operation Siren Song
    • New Pursuits
      Season Four: Dark Metamorphosis
      Shrill Slayer I, II, III
    • New Solo Instance
    • New Shrill Minor Arkfall in Silicon Valley

Check out the full article on our official site for more!

-Face these new challenges and then test your strength against the Dark Matter and Shrill in a new solo instance in the ghostly ruins of Monterey!

- New Solo Instance

OK!
    But where is the entrance?
    I played the stroyline, but i dont have any sign on the map now.
    And over the shortcut "N" i dont find anything too.

Need help :-(

Greez
    Cyprix

Have been a little on and off with the game but I came back to try this out.

The content was short but I liked what I saw story wise. I thought it was kind of funny being teamed up with Enar after doing the DM expeditions and saying "That sounds like a Dark Matter guy I could work with." The Shrill also seem more interesting as an enemy type from a lore standpoint after knowing their origins.

Not really stoked about the fact that I still can't coop story instances with my wife. We just kept getting matchmaking errors until we gave up and played at the same time separately. It's a one time annoyance for each questline and yet a recurring one throughout the game's history.

I think a Shrill major or arkbreak (a reappearing one, not a limited time event) featuring the new DM enemies would be neat to see, though I have no idea what the boss mob would be. Maybe even with reskins of the hatchling launching weapons, except of course that they would release Shrill instead of hatchlings.

Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

More awesome pics from site =]

You have to finish the missions
    Dark Shadows
    Shrill Hunt
    Contain and Destroy
    Emergency Extraction

Operation Sires Song in silicon valley is the entrace to Monterey

Haven't played the game in about a year. Just saw the email about the new content and I'm excited. Finally some new missions! Can't wait to jump back in.
    One of the Minority

That was a nice sample, when is the rest of this new "content" coming?

Sorry, but Dark Meta is a big let down.

While it is good for some more Ego for the lower levels--the 6k's could care less.
    Next--the fact that we can't go back to Monterey is a big let down. Now if Trion makes the map into another PVP map or co-op, then we might have something.
    Lastly--the Shrill Buster is an LMG; the problem, as a gift for the masses it has the Epidemic Syn, making it impossible to MOD unless--you guessed it, USE BITS TO BY THE MODS FROM LOCK BOXES. I.e., Just another Trion greedy money making ploy.

BAD TRION, BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Money

I just wanted to thank Defiance for made forgot for sometimes my friends about they cancers, but I understand that you need money too. I recommend that you sell T4, and T5 only and you will see the difference. Don't sell trash, remember is real money.

I absolutely agree, there is nothing more disappointing than buy a bit box with hard earned money just to get blues...it's like a slap in the face.