+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Another suggestion is sell the golden jackpot of all sinergy already in the game, with T5 mods from$5 to $10 depending of the popularity of the weapon and you will be millionaire in one week

I will buy some of those supreme myself

I really enjoyed this and I hope the story gets an extension soon (and the ability to replay! or select a single player/group version through the menus). I also think the island should be repurposed for a new coop map, pvp and possibly expo map too? It'd be cool to get an expo that took place on an island rather than indoors.

As for other coop maps maybe a volge and grid coop also? 10 is a nice round number after all. lol

I would also like an ETA on when we will be able to replay this mission? And how long until it's available as a co-op mission like all past episode missions?

This is friggin' awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Invader Tak View Post
    This is friggin' awesome.
    It was 3.5 months ago when it came out.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

I'm sensing an influx of necro'd threads.....
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

TRION promotes this as season 4... it would be nice to actually have full 'cut-scene' interactive shows in-game.
    Just because SyFy is dumb does not mean TRION is dumb too. Many of the actors would be glad to do the voice over work, while your digital artists can create 13 episodes that everyone wants to buy as DLC. DEFIANCE left us alone wondering what happens to Nolan - DEFIANCE could pick up after he left. Irisa is still here and wow - how about a Huge DLC adding Defiance the town to Defiance the game as an MMO DLC - people can move in or build / buy / rent homes in the town of Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea_Jay View Post
    TRION promotes this as season 4... it would be nice to actually have full 'cut-scene' interactive shows in-game.
    Just because SyFy is dumb does not mean TRION is dumb too. Many of the actors would be glad to do the voice over work, while your digital artists can create 13 episodes that everyone wants to buy as DLC. DEFIANCE left us alone wondering what happens to Nolan - DEFIANCE could pick up after he left. Irisa is still here and wow - how about a Huge DLC adding Defiance the town to Defiance the game as an MMO DLC - people can move in or build / buy / rent homes in the town of Defiance.
    Listen here sea jay from miami: that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea_Jay View Post
    Now, if only the dev team was large enough to accommodate a suggestion like this..