+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jackpot

Jackpot

Hi all! Wanted to ask if someone knows about the probability to get jackpots, im at EGO 3500 and bought a lot of t4 boxes but only got one orange LMG, so im thinking if trion hates me or what, will be glad if someone can answer if there is probabilitys , it depends on ego or how the hell get a jackpot or at least oj weppon from tierboxes. Thank you

Do you know the meaning of randomness? If you could affect your drops to your liking, you don't think it would have been fixed years ago?

A rare chance is a rare chance... it doesn't mean you are guaranteed to get anything within 10, 20 or 50 draws. The particular drop chances are unknown.

I'm ego 6000 and still yet to pull a jp

From a t4 lockbox

Great hahahaha good motivation! Thanks for answering!!! ��

LOL...this is all so funny...not in a humorous way..more like scoffing!! i'm still using that Rhino shield(green) from the beginning of the game, coz it now has a capacity of 29250 at EGO 5076 and had to change it's rarity to RARE(blue), all because after over 100 t4 lock boxes i couldn't get an orange shield. Not even a good EPIC (purp) one, LOL I hate having to wait the 9.6 seconds for the charge, but it's holds up pretty well as I am a "get right in their face" shooter. It allows me the time to make the kill and get out to charge.

Rare and Random

Quote Originally Posted by lightweedhawk View Post
    Great hahahaha good motivation! Thanks for answering!!! ��
    Seriously, no one is trying to de-motivate u, but JPs from lock boxes are indeed rare and random!

In the almost three years I've been playing, I've always gotten t4 lockboxes and received four JPs in all that time, one of which was a gift from a friend who got two of the same one! Luck has SO much to do with it, and as I've noted in my past posts, I am NOT a "lucky kitty" in RL! Vegas fleeces me of my $50 in a half hour! LOL!

If u r playing the game for the great loot, well... maybe there is another game out there for you! If you are playing because its a fun MMO (despite its flaws and quirks) with great people playing (despite its trolls and naysayers), then have at it, and... GOOD LUCK with the JPs!

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!