+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84
  1. #61
    Defiance Dev Destromathe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ree View Post
    With patron pass its possible, 2 a day and this is the 4th day
    Thanks for the correction Ree! You are quite correct.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Thanks for the correction Ree! You are quite correct.
    You're welcome. It'll reset Monday and everything will be back to normal people

    1 of my 6 toons actually did reset to 0/7 but the others stayed at 6/7, I think it was because it was the first toon I logged into... It doesn't matter really, I'll get the rep eventually. lol
    Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat. ~ River Tam, Firefly.


    Deetys list of JPs in Defiance: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=list+jackpots

  3. #63
    Member Hexthat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,739
    tip: buy the 80% self rep boost before grabbing patron box for 400 rep

  4. #64
    Member Bentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Thanks for the correction Ree! You are quite correct.
    I agree we can only earn a certain amount of rep but now it's stuck on 7/7 we can't earn the rest of the weeks rep.
    Is there any chance of a hot fix or do we have to get a support ticket in before the reset?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    I agree we can only earn a certain amount of rep but now it's stuck on 7/7 we can't earn the rest of the weeks rep.
    Is there any chance of a hot fix or do we have to get a support ticket in before the reset?

    what do you mean? just coz you got 7/7 early doesn't mean you can't earn the rest of the rep as usual....
    Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat. ~ River Tam, Firefly.


    Deetys list of JPs in Defiance: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=list+jackpots

  6. #66
    Member Quicksilver1492's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    I agree we can only earn a certain amount of rep but now it's stuck on 7/7 we can't earn the rest of the weeks rep.
    Is there any chance of a hot fix or do we have to get a support ticket in before the reset?
    You got 3 extra days. So if you already got your 7/7 and got your 200 rep, that is counting for the first week. You aren't losing out on anything. Those 3 days before the reset weren't meant to give out anything extra. If you already got your rep then that is for Week 1. You still get Week 2 and 3. and you still got the extra rep for those 3 days on top of it. And the days after. It may sound confusing but you are only meant to get the weekly rep 3 times, period. If you are wanting compensation for those 3 days, that would entitle you to 4 weeks worth of weekly rep. I'm confusing myself...

  7. #67
    Member Bentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ree View Post
    what do you mean? just coz you got 7/7 early doesn't mean you can't earn the rest of the rep as usual....
    I took it that the 1st three days were a bonus to help build your rep and that it would reset to 0/7.
    Obviously not the case.

  8. #68
    Id like to know how everyone elses weekly didnt rrset but mine did, ive been playing since the event started but im back to 2/5 but all my friends are claiming their weekly gift

  9. #69
    Community Team CM Kiwibird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In the ceiling.
    Posts
    3,035
    Hey there y'all, there's been some confusion here so I want to be crystal clear. The wording on the contract is confusing, but...

    1) You can get that sweet, sweet Jackpot! Go to the Defiant Few Vendor and spend that Rep on the Armistice Event Box.
    2) The Weeklies do not award any Jackpots, just keys and reputation.

    Carry on, sorry for the wording confusion there! We definitely understand the cause and we'll try to prevent this from occurring in the future.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    Hey there y'all, there's been some confusion here so I want to be crystal clear. The wording on the contract is confusing, but...

    1) You can get that sweet, sweet Jackpot! Go to the Defiant Few Vendor and spend that Rep on the Armistice Event Box.
    2) The Weeklies do not award any Jackpots, just keys and reputation.

    Carry on, sorry for the wording confusion there! We definitely understand the cause and we'll try to prevent this from occurring in the future.
    Thanks for the clarification, Kiwi. I wish I had known before opening the crate when my rep was maxed out. Oh well.
    IGN: sixsais
    Server: PC NA
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts