+ Reply to Thread

credit for sv incursions relative to DefiantFew contracts

I have repeatedly cleared wave 5, and gotten credit for 3 sv incursions for the DF weakly...

that said, when I've got my alt in game trying its tiny hardest against TL10, its a bit unnerving to have a well respected vet shoot their FX mass cannon at you, screaming 'let them have it"... being killed b/c some overbearing know it all thinks because he plays pts he can tell everyone how to play is getting old... this same vet followed me to dailies and hid in one of those invincible spots just to crank the TL to 10... which is a fun challenge, actually, but some lowball antics

so, anyone else who's patient enough to actually go to wave 5, and I know there are many of you, please help me convince this tool he doesn't know it all, as it turns out... thnx

The first part of those sites are incursions and don't count towards the "Conflict" side. Conflicts are the second stage. Whether you go to Stage 2 or Stage 5 won't matter. But it's quicker to just let it go at Stage 2 because there is no difference in reward, really. And a lot of the time, the enemies take forever to load. It will be over faster. The Defiant Few contracts only account for the "Destroy the Evangel" or "Pheremone Emitter" part,, NOT the "Deafeat the Enemies Wave 1 -5" part. That will only get you 7th Legion rep, if it doesn't glitch out on you. So, check your map. If it's yellow, it's an incursion. When it turns blue with the yellow, it's a Conflict.

whatever it's called, wave 2 gets me credit for one contract of 5, finishing wave five (so there are no evangels, its over) gives credit for 3/5

I get credit for also using a Mass Cannon at incursions - it's great on those pesky mobs...

Well, I have never received credit that way. I always have to finish phase 2 before I get any credit for a Conflict contract.