+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Quote Originally Posted by missmar View Post
    why the hell do you care? it's nothing but a headache of an effect and sometimes it would literally lock up my aiming so i couldn't turn

problem was that it didn't used to happen, and then all of a sudden shakescreen was everywhere.

and then when the lag kicked in, it became 10x worse to play through.

also, not everyone was affected, so you're probably not even seeing the degree of shakescreen others like myself had to endure

but i'm sure many others are going to be so absolutely stoked as i am to see shakescreen removed!!!

You are right, i never have had this bug and i'm with you that you have. But is this the way Defiance has taken? Every single feature/contend which is glitching/bugging for someone/few/many will be take off instead of get fixed? Then it will take no long time until there's no more Defiance to play with, because i know so many "personalized'" bugs/glitches in this game. If all where taken of instead of getting fixed, Defiance will get a shadow of itself...

Quote Originally Posted by missmar View Post
    just tested the changes-- BEST update ever.

the shakescreen changes only apply to pvp, where it was the worst.

i give it 10/10 solid fix
    Can you please post a video of how the screen reacts while getting fired at by a Blast Rifle now?
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Can you please post a video of how the screen reacts while getting fired at by a Blast Rifle now?
    i will in a couple hours when I can get a clanmate over to PTS again but trust me--- there's NO shake. it's absolutely great

Quote Originally Posted by No Identity View Post
    You are right, i never have had this bug and i'm with you that you have. But is this the way Defiance has taken? Every single feature/contend which is glitching/bugging for someone/few/many will be take off instead of get fixed? Then it will take no long time until there's no more Defiance to play with, because i know so many "personalized'" bugs/glitches in this game. If all where taken of instead of getting fixed, Defiance will get a shadow of itself...
    it's easy to make general assumptions, but you're also exaggerating beyond reason. this change only applies to PVP where shakescreen is much worse (than PVE) because of damage mechanics. it was so bad that it could hinder players from any counter-attack as they could only flounder around as their screen shook until death. without a doubt one main reason why PVP is frustrating and unenjoyable for a lot of the PVE crowd.

ba'alaraphim PC-NA PVE ------< Sanctuaries >------ superba'al PC-NA PVP

I move that all time notations be placed in GMT format, pacific this and central that sheesh, news flash GMT is the centre of the time world, use it please.

so is any pvp testing going on?