+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    so people using blur will be able to deal even more damage with non melee weapons, when are pvp bugs going to be looked at? when yall add the cap points can yall look into the lagging cap points? the whole team can be standing . and it wont cap.the last dead player at the cap , is still able to keep the point capped

the electric shield damage mutli is a bigger problem than the damage to health. how about doing testing with crimefighters to see how op they still are

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the electric shield damage mutli is a bigger problem than the damage to health. how about doing testing with crimefighters to see how op they still are
    Come on really? Electric has already been castrated, 25% less damage to health and stronger armor plates and more health to all players! Rad is the only nano again! Once you strip off someone's shields your gun will be shooting marshmallows on their health and they can bunny hop away to safety!

In addition to all of this we don't know by exactly how much did Trion increase our health for all we know we could have more health than shield in pvp now so like 30k-45k health now! But since we don't know the actual numbers we can assume that Trion effectively made electric useless in pvp now, so as I said earlier Rad nano over everything again, just when we finally had a use for electric it gets nerfed back to uselessness! GG Trion!

Lol people freaking out before even trying it. Just saying <3

Excited for tonights test!

New map is fun. So fast. Can we make the random spawns work on all the maps in SW too? I thought it was great. I wish there was less screen shake still. Also, if you could make syphon work as discussed.
    Shoot'em in the face, rinse, repeat.

Glitches I found this time---

Jumping and planting a spike on the way down causes your aim spread to stay scattered as if you were still in midair

------EDITED----------

Sword swing can go through the plasma windows? dunno if important or not but certainly odd

Shakescreen is getting more noticable with the buffs to HP/plate.... Blast Rifle is the worst, because the x3 particles effect causes a stacking shakescreen, triple the shake.

My pts didn't update in time on my alpha. FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yum! The new changes sound yum! I mean good sry, getting excited at dinner timez~~ *^^*

4/14 Monterey C&H Testing

https://youtu.be/il5Vg19ig8A

https://youtu.be/mmW35rk3pKE

https://youtu.be/OHyQNhFDVxY

I loved these settings. There's a few obvious issues in the videos, but most of them are already fixed by now. In the realm of reality, I'd like to see the jump spread be a bit smoother.

^^ THanks for the high quality test videos. Q.1 Is there a footage where you show the effect of using aim down the sight while jumping? Or does it have the same spread as jumping and shooting.

Q.2 At certain moments (at shield break?) the obliterator's spread becomes tight. What is making it do that? Cant remember if there's a perk thats doing that or is the effect of the titan rig?