Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanks again Trion

Don't even get me going on this craptacular event... 1st good thing that's happened to me since like day 3,other than DF JP crates is typical Trion crap. I open an elite Armistice lock box and to my surprise I get a elite JP. I'm so stoked, it's a EEC HP 7 Wildcat Mk1. But I don't even notice for a lil bit that I cannot use it. It's in my claims and its not the ego that's red but the weapon itself. I talk to a few clan mates and they inform me it's a Gunslinger dlc gun. I don't have any dlc's, so I can't use this? That's complete BS. If you put it in a elite Armistice lockbox everyone should be able to use the JP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    Don't even get me going on this craptacular event... 1st good thing that's happened to me since like day 3,other than DF JP crates is typical Trion crap. I open an elite Armistice lock box and to my surprise I get a elite JP. I'm so stoked, it's a EEC HP 7 Wildcat Mk1. But I don't even notice for a lil bit that I cannot use it. It's in my claims and its not the ego that's red but the weapon itself. I talk to a few clan mates and they inform me it's a Gunslinger dlc gun. I don't have any dlc's, so I can't use this? That's complete BS. If you put it in a elite Armistice lockbox everyone should be able to use the JP!!
    this right here is why we can't have nice things ie jackpot Warmaster
    and 7th legion weapons

agreed, DLC gun and ego grid should, nay MUST be made avilaible to ALL players.

the quest stuff can stay DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxasthedemonslayer View Post
    agreed, DLC gun and ego grid should, nay MUST be made avilaible to ALL players.

the quest stuff can stay DLC.
    Nobody would buy DLCs for "quest stuff".
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Yes Bentu I could just buy the dlc,sure. But my issue is this, it's an elite lockbox JP. How many others needed a dlc to use? If this was made available and brought back as a elite lb JP why is it a locked dlc item. Was a Dawn's light or Guardian Angel a dlc item, how come I can get Castithan charge blades and use them from a lockbox? This is what I'm upset about.

Yes Bentu I could just buy the dlc,sure. But my issue is this, it's an elite lockbox JP. How many others needed a dlc to use? If this was made available and brought back as a elite lb JP why is it a locked dlc item. Was a Dawn's light or Guardian Angel a dlc item, how come I can get Castithan charge blades and use them from a lockbox? This is what I'm upset about.
    Its a wildcat, which is a gunslinger variant of a wolfhound. Its always been a dlc item.. it was released a little while before I started playing but I heard there was plenty of uproar about it back then and trion didn't do anything about it and tbh I see why, it is a prime example of a perfectly rolled/syn'd gunslinger item. Get the dlc, the gun is great and the dlc itself comes with a load of nice outfits.
    Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat. ~ River Tam, Firefly.

Deetys list of JPs in Defiance: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=list+jackpots

So this was an issue back when it was the 1st elite lockbox jackpot? Geesh just my luck. Thanks everyone for the help.

So this was an issue back when it was the 1st elite lockbox jackpot? Geesh just my luck. Thanks everyone for the help.
    It was a major fiasco when it was released.

#jpwildcatgate

Oh AWESOME!! lol can I get a redo? jk