+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    All in all I had a blast! RNG-esus beat me like a rented mule, but that is by far and away the norm. Got a couple of nice JPs outta the rep box and even got a JP as a major drop. But RNG *****ing aside, it was good to see everyone coming back around to hang out and grind majors!
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

3 fowl plays from mjrs plus my 1st jp from vendor 0o0oYeaH rng loves me, sold or traded the 1s from mjrs within mins of getting them so everyones a winner!
    With regards the event blaaaah same old same old.... people complaining about bmgs causing lag ignoring the extra 300 part time people per mjr & 3k bugs running around...
    Wish we could rename individual weapons my collider would be called "coffee maker" & my PS stingray "sandwich maker" as thats what i am doing while toon sat in middle racking up the points hahaha

GT: dremora ven0m
    IGN: dremora ven0m - Lord Flashheart
    EGO: 6081 - 6006

Tyvm!

I REALLY enjoyed the event!

My luck is terrible, so it was so much FUN to finally get several named weapons, whatever they were, by collecting the Defiant Few reputation! I play for FUN, so to finally get an named assault rifle (Fowlplay? Memory is terrible too!) that shoots out turkeys or a Stalker shotgun that spawns bugs was great, and being enjoyed long after the event!

On the practical side, I was also very happy to get that Wildcat with the assassin synergy during the event, as it will be really cool against War Master! Thanks again for all of it!

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!

Quote Originally Posted by Belle Starr View Post
    I REALLY enjoyed the event!

My luck is terrible, so it was so much FUN to finally get several named weapons, whatever they were, by collecting the Defiant Few reputation! I play for FUN, so to finally get an named assault rifle (Fowlplay? Memory is terrible too!) that shoots out turkeys or a Stalker shotgun that spawns bugs was great, and being enjoyed long after the event!

On the practical side, I was also very happy to get that Wildcat with the assassin synergy during the event, as it will be really cool against War Master! Thanks again for all of it!

Gratz on the wildcat, put a fire converter on it for max effect..

GT: dremora ven0m
    IGN: dremora ven0m - Lord Flashheart
    EGO: 6081 - 6006

the only thing i thought was an improvement from last year was the armistice elite box and apparently the odds and extra currency was a mistake

Very happy to see this thread, this is definitely going to the team! LoCarb is particularly interested in seeing how the Defiant Few reputation vendor change performed and I believe we had good results with that change.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    Very happy to see this thread, this is definitely going to the team! LoCarb is particularly interested in seeing how the Defiant Few reputation vendor change performed and I believe we had good results with that change.
    Can you tell them to fix the loot ? Much appreciated.