+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 218
  1. #131
    Member Alahali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    How does this look?
    http://i.imgur.com/97joTOk.png
    Hi Tau, it's an excellent work!, if you will allow me I want make one modification, "Defiance Terminators" all in white.
    And thanks for your time, I'm indebted to You.

    ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

  2. #132
    Member Tauriiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Hi Tau, it's an excellent work!, if you will allow me I want make one modification, "Defiance Terminators" all in white.
    And thanks for your time, I'm indebted to You.
    Here you are~
    http://i.imgur.com/S0gkRGt.png

    No debt necessary, just as long as you like it, that's good enough for me!
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.


    IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS


  3. #133
    Member Alahali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    Here you are~
    http://i.imgur.com/S0gkRGt.png

    No debt necessary, just as long as you like it, that's good enough for me!
    Now is perfect, thank you so much!

    ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

  4. #134
    Member kacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Crater Trailer Park
    Posts
    40
    The excellence continues.

    Thank you Tauriiel for an awesome sig

    I hope you don't mind but I am advertising the sigs you did for me on our clan website. You may get more requests.
    Clan: Tears of Defiance <founder>
    EGO: 6000

    Sig by Tauriiel

  5. #135
    Member Tauriiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by kacha View Post
    The excellence continues.

    Thank you Tauriiel for an awesome sig

    I hope you don't mind but I am advertising the sigs you did for me on our clan website. You may get more requests.
    You're welcome! I'm so glad you like it! T'was a rather simple edit.
    I'd be happy to do any tag request
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.


    IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS


  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    There are some questionable sig tags on this post, too, LOL. *has flashbacks to the potato sig tag. #Spudlife*
    Sure! What image would you like me to use?



    Feel free to send over the details whenever you're ready. I'd be happy to make one for you!
    Hey Tauriel. I want to leave the creative side to you obviously, you do good work, and everyone questions some stuff theyve created every now and again. As i said, if you could tie in my gamertag along with clan name, Angels O Retribution into some cool image that you feel suits the title, i guarantee i'd be happy im not picky, just love my tag and clan and ur work lol oh and if possible, could you add my toon name and ego? That can be smaller of course. Toon: Shaquanda Thahonda ego: 6000 thanks a million

  7. #137
    Member Tauriiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,032
    Quick update for those awaiting their tags - I am addicted to Houdini Hell, but I shall get these out to all of you within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your patience! Hope you're having fun with HH, and getting the drops you desire!
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.


    IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS


  8. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    Quick update for those awaiting their tags - I am addicted to Houdini Hell, but I shall get these out to all of you within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your patience! Hope you're having fun with HH, and getting the drops you desire!
    no worries Taur. Ur the one taking time out of ur life to do something nice for us. Im sure we all understand thanks again and take ur time

  9. #139
    Member Wuzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    There are some questionable sig tags on this post, too, LOL. *has flashbacks to the potato sig tag. #Spudlife*
    ...I liked the spudlife! It was funny as hell.

    Wuzu (6000) | WuTu Tree (6000) 6k the hard way. | PSN: J_r0n1n (NA)
    Wuzu's Warehouse | My Free Bin
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.

  10. #140

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts