+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    Quote Originally Posted by InsanaHydra View Post
    Oh alright! I didn't know if you were denying or not hahah, thank you!
    https://i.imgur.com/C9pIRs0.png
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

I'm thinking of one but I would need to log in so you can get a standing shot of me on your screen. Could you manage that?

When I began my work in Paradise, I favored cloak. I've played around a lot with other powers but it's been a great choice. I put it to the raiders in my first play of the main mission.

I'm thinking of a few shapshots of me, standing and facing forward, weapon aimed. I know it would take a bit of work to get the effect overlay right.

One shot of me without cloak active. One with cloak active. The goal is to capture the green, glowing eyes of my facemask from the CODA scout headpiece. If you could layer the green eye slits over the cloaked outline of my face, like in the first Predator film, we would be off to a great start. I could pick a quiet locale & we can sync up a time for when you can come on to take the snapshots. As for the rest of the image, viewing me through a commando-level LMG scope should make an interesting foreground. Once I see what you've done, we can think about adding PSN info and/or a quote somewhere.

I don't mind waiting. I've seen your work & it's terrific. Let me know if you could pull this off & what your ideas are on the project.

Hey Tau? It's perfect but there was a typo on my part. Could you please remove the extra E in warefare? (I'm SO sorry about this) [Warfare]

I have no idea how I made a bad mistake like this o.o

(Created by Tauriiel )

PS3 NA
    Clan: Hallowed Warfare - Founder
    Sylari - 1,106
    Evelyn Sharpe - 6,000 EGO
    Reven Sharpe - 481 EGO
    Ember Alvarez - 513

| Inventory | Death's Dealer |

Quote Originally Posted by InsanaHydra View Post
    Hey Tau? It's perfect but there was a typo on my part. Could you please remove the extra E in warefare? (I'm SO sorry about this) [Warfare]

I have no idea how I made a bad mistake like this o.o
    I thought it might've been wrong, but I've seen odder spelled clan names, lol

https://i.imgur.com/rq5ZYUd.png

IGN | | PSN
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxy Snow View Post
    I'm thinking of one but I would need to log in so you can get a standing shot of me on your screen. Could you manage that?

When I began my work in Paradise, I favored cloak. I've played around a lot with other powers but it's been a great choice. I put it to the raiders in my first play of the main mission.

I'm thinking of a few shapshots of me, standing and facing forward, weapon aimed. I know it would take a bit of work to get the effect overlay right.

One shot of me without cloak active. One with cloak active. The goal is to capture the green, glowing eyes of my facemask from the CODA scout headpiece. If you could layer the green eye slits over the cloaked outline of my face, like in the first Predator film, we would be off to a great start. I could pick a quiet locale & we can sync up a time for when you can come on to take the snapshots. As for the rest of the image, viewing me through a commando-level LMG scope should make an interesting foreground. Once I see what you've done, we can think about adding PSN info and/or a quote somewhere.

I don't mind waiting. I've seen your work & it's terrific. Let me know if you could pull this off & what your ideas are on the project.
    I like the idea, and can definitely work with it. I'll let you know when I've found my tripod, as I will need identical shots without any sort of misplacement.

IGN | | PSN
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    I thought it might've been wrong, but I've seen odder spelled clan names, lol

https://i.imgur.com/rq5ZYUd.png
    Thank you SO much Tau! I'm so sorry for the error lol.

I've also seen a lot with weirder spelling.

(Created by Tauriiel )

PS3 NA
    Clan: Hallowed Warfare - Founder
    Sylari - 1,106
    Evelyn Sharpe - 6,000 EGO
    Reven Sharpe - 481 EGO
    Ember Alvarez - 513

| Inventory | Death's Dealer |

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    I like the idea, and can definitely work with it. I'll let you know when I've found my tripod, as I will need identical shots without any sort of misplacement.
    Alright, I can PM you here and give you my email address since you said PSN isn't a good inbox for you.

Had a small coding error when editing this post. If you're waiting on a sig tag, banner or avatar, and are not listed in the queue - please lemme know.

IGN | | PSN
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS