+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exchange f2p slot

There are lots of free-2-play players in Defiance and I think that Exchange won't live up to it's full potential if you don't allow at least 1 free slot in it for sale (at least not for bits), please rethink about doing this. People will still buy exchange slots but at least one would boost Defiance economy much more.
    PC/EU

Quote Originally Posted by DiskoSvir View Post
    There are lots of free-2-play players in Defiance and I think that Exchange won't live up to it's full potential if you don't allow at least 1 free slot in it for sale (at least not for bits), please rethink about doing this. People will still buy exchange slots but at least one would boost Defiance economy much more.
    This entire update is a short term marketing ploy. It's not going to happen. So don't hold your breath for them allowing you to use this awesome feature for free.

dont worry, even paid players will be ignoring this feature

Quote Originally Posted by Claydough View Post
    No kidding. People might sell mods on it, but no one is going to use it to sell high cost stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Claydough View Post
    Yeah only noobs think that this update will make them rich. All good items will be trade only still. Only things that will be sold in the exchange is garbage and T4 mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Yeah only noobs think that this update will make them rich. All good items will be trade only still. Only things that will be sold in the exchange is garbage and T4 mods.
    400+ Little Helpers.....
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

Quote Originally Posted by DiskoSvir View Post
    and what will prevent from creating tons of new accounts and selling stuff? they are don't care about our economy - they care about their profit only...

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiXIII View Post
    400+ Little Helpers.....
    500+ final caress.....
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    If they think it's going to make them rich, they're in for a rude awakening. Many ppl think it's all free to sell. But it really cost real money and than script on top of that. Only thing this update will do is give a few ppl more time to play,and less time marketing gear. Oh and Trion to make more money off us...

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Kendrick View Post
    500+ final caress.....
    9001 Emancipators xD