+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

S2 Possession: Defiant Pursuit bug / shield prob

Cannot continue season two missions due to problems within "defiant pursuit" mission. I am able to contact the researcher in the first part, but cannot speak with the foreman at Crystal mine. There are absolute zero npc's in the entire area. I've tried breaking siege, other missions, waiting for siege to pass and all to no avail. Not sure if it has to do with recent exchange patch, but not able to complete missions and pursuits. Also I had a shield tachyon 2 plates above 9,000 and it dropped to about 6,500. I spent plenty of time and ark forge. What happened?

I'm stuck at that part as well. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by cimi View Post
    Cannot continue season two missions due to problems within "defiant pursuit" mission. I am able to contact the researcher in the first part, but cannot speak with the foreman at Crystal mine. There are absolute zero npc's in the entire area. I've tried breaking siege, other missions, waiting for siege to pass and all to no avail. Not sure if it has to do with recent exchange patch, but not able to complete missions and pursuits. Also I had a shield tachyon 2 plates above 9,000 and it dropped to about 6,500. I spent plenty of time and ark forge. What happened?
    My little toon is having that issue as well. Try restarting the mission to see if it's fixed.
    Jump really high!

If you ever believe the Blast Rifle/Tempest is a fair weapon:

Still broke..

Hello! I'd recommend submitting a support ticket for both of these issues. You can do so from the in-game menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesk View Post
    Hello! I'd recommend submitting a support ticket for both of these issues. You can do so from the in-game menu.
    Cool thanks for that, does this means the devs have re-enabled the support ticket functionality within game?

I just logged in to report this exact issue and saw this post through Dev Tracker.

Im having the issue on xbox NA though so its not just a platform issue.

For me, the mission allows me to talk to the target at the Rift location, but the Crystal Spring location never spawns the AI Im supposed to interact with. My guess is the addition of the shrill incusion to that spot broke the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    Cool thanks for that, does this means the devs have re-enabled the support ticket functionality within game?
    no dont dream of it , a clueless dev again as this in-game option has been gone since verry long ,

damn how thorougly do they know their own game its astonishing !
    #HailSarcasm

Perhaps related (But perhaps not), I'm still at the crash site & HAVE YET to find a shield. I keep getting killed every time I try.

Tips ??

BP

Hi. So, this problem still persists. No NPCs at the Crystal Springs at any point in time. In mission or not. With event and without. Is there a way to address this issue, except emailing?
    < Unity Paradigms >