+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Ok, do it seems that changing instances helps fix the issue for both misssions, so all you gotta do is jump to a friend or some random person in another instance of the world and you can finish both missions. No need to duel anyone anymore.

This thread started in Mar 2015, it's now March 2017. Same bug.

http://pinkfairies.enjin.com/
    The Pink Fairies
    A different kind of Outfit

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

Just ran into this bug and got someone to duel me to workaround it. Like people have said, the guy was phasing in an out.

It is so lame that I had to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    LOL this is still an issue.
    would be nice to see a fix to this issue although i do not expect one soon, the fila, kuma delta mission in san fran was glitch like this for years. looks like itsat least 3 phases of crystal springs in the same spot and you can't get into the one with the mission in it unless you duel. feels like some days all i am doing is going crystal springs to help someone out with the mission as they say in zone chat i am having trouble with a mission and it's more than likely this one. i am only shooting myself in the foot it feels likeasif i help them complete the mission they are not complaining to the devs about it and it wont get fixed.
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'