+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Member Etaew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Intel Bunker
    Posts
    2,705

    Defiance Data - Information Wishlist

    I don't have anything to reward you guys with this time, but as I'm working through the task list I could do with some assistance in getting all the information together.

    I'll be maintaining a list of what I need, if you are able to help me out with screenshots or information I would appreciate it.

    INFORMATION
    • What flags should a weapon have? Jackpot (Receives 5% damage bonus?), Store (Receives faction bonus?), Fixed Rolls?
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Where rights don't exist !
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Etaew View Post
    I don't have anything to reward you guys with this time, but as I'm working through the task list I could do with some assistance in getting all the information together.

    I'll be maintaining a list of what I need, if you are able to help me out with screenshots or information I would appreciate it.

    INFORMATION
    • Names and locations of all Shrill sieges (screenshots prefered)
    There's only 1 location. down there near water temple on the left. You don't know this ?

  3. #3
    Member Etaew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Intel Bunker
    Posts
    2,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter0 View Post
    There's only 1 location. down there near water temple on the left. You don't know this ?
    Honestly no, I haven't played Defiance in a long time. I did log in and find one at Crystal Springs, so I've added that
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Some where in space.
    Posts
    459
    You should play again. Been lots of fun stuff going on like zone fights lol. Any idea on when the spring clean winners get their outfits?

  5. #5
    Member Lamar Kendrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    You should play again. Been lots of fun stuff going on like zone fights lol. Any idea on when the spring clean winners get their outfits?
    i got mine yesterday. etaew e-mailed the winners including you
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

  6. #6
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Kendrick View Post
    i got mine yesterday. etaew e-mailed the winners including you
    I didn't receive an e-mail.

    EDIT: If you mean the Forum mail asking me for my costume, then I did receive that one. However, I did not receive an e-mail with a code for the costume.
    Jump really high!

    If you ever believe the Blast Rifle/Tempest is a fair weapon:


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Some where in space.
    Posts
    459
    I got the email just not the outfit yet. I myself wasn't expecting to win it lol.

  8. #8
    Member Lamar Kendrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    I didn't receive an e-mail.
    e-mail etaew just to make sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    I got the email just not the outfit yet. I myself wasn't expecting to win it lol.
    checked my claims and there's none but checked my headgears and outfits and it was there
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Some where in space.
    Posts
    459
    I checked my outfits still nothing yet.

  10. #10
    Member Etaew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Intel Bunker
    Posts
    2,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    You should play again. Been lots of fun stuff going on like zone fights lol. Any idea on when the spring clean winners get their outfits?
    Last update I had from Kiwi when I asked yesterday was that she expected them to be done by 3PM PDT today.
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts