+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Defiance Data Competition Rewards Issue

Kiwibird I still have not received my Trion Supporter outfit for being one of the winners of the competition here on forums. You said "the rewards would be given out by the end of the day" on the live stream today. It is 10 till 10pm central my time. Any further word on when I or anyone else who has yet to get their stated outfit for the competition?

I haven't been on in a while but if you are posting this I probably didn't get my outfit either.

I did not get my reward either but i think the team is very busy.I submited a ticket because of an auto extraction on expedition and it is still open since days ago,while i remember that auto extraction reports were solved from a day to another.I cant blame them,the exchange glitch cloning weapons must have been a kick in the balls
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Friday was livestream day for the Community Team so they were pretty busy, Kiwi does have the list of people to grant rewards to, and I can continue to check up on it. Probably isn't a need for the new thread creations, she'll get around to you guys, please be patient 16 manual things to grant does take a significant slot of time.

It's the weekend so I'd more expect this to be done on Monday.
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Within View Post
    Kiwibird I still have not received my Trion Supporter outfit for being one of the winners of the competition here on forums. You said "the rewards would be given out by the end of the day" on the live stream today. It is 10 till 10pm central my time. Any further word on when I or anyone else who has yet to get their stated outfit for the competition?
    I don't even know if I won. Where did you see the winners? Is it a good prize?
    Character name: Wonkh.
    Clan: Supreme Hive.
    PlayStation 3 - NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonka View Post
    I don't even know if I won. Where did you see the winners? Is it a good prize?
    It is on the second to last page on the original thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Within View Post
    It is on the second to last page on the original thread.
    Thanks!
    Didn't win.
    Character name: Wonkh.
    Clan: Supreme Hive.
    PlayStation 3 - NA.

has anyone received the reward?
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    has anyone received the reward?
    Nope lol I am expecting a response from kiwibird or someone else from the team.

Kiwibird here! These take a bit to go through, I'm finishing them up today. I apologize for the delays guys!