+ Reply to Thread

so devs, when are we gonna see a...

sale on the defiance store? like the outfits/headgears, vehicles etc. in there? the last time i recall a sale was back in 2014 AFAIK. i know some peeps have some left over bits just like me and it would be nice to see at least a 50% on all of them. i know some will say there's a discount if you have patron but it's not enough

items i would love to see on sale:

outfits
    headgears
    vehicles
    boost pack
    customization redo
    name change
    hunter reqs

and much more

make this a reality like a black friday sale. just a suggestion that's all
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Regarding bit store prices, I can never see why prices differ from system to system.
    Hey Bentu. This should not be the case. Please let us know if you see prices that are different between platforms. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey Bentu. This should not be the case. Please let us know if you see prices that are different between platforms. Thanks.
    Bit prices differ between xbox and ps3, looks like it's tried to be hidden in different packages but there are varying prices.

Edit. I can't get in game on either system at the moment but will double check later.

Can you please provide some specifics so that I can check it out?

I thought it was suppose to be that way cause xbox has membership fee for online and PSN did not

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Can you please provide some specifics so that I can check it out?
    My two most recent bits purchases

Ps3 2,300 bits cost £18.99

Xbox 1,800 bits cost £13.49

There is a small difference but I can't see why there should be from one system to the other.

Would be interesting if a PC player can post the cost of the bits on that system.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    I thought it was suppose to be that way cause xbox has membership fee for online and PSN did not
    That should make no difference to the cost of bits.
    We choose what system to play on and if for instance 1 bit costs a pound for me in the UK it shouldn't make any difference what system I'm playing on.

On PC $5 gets you 400 bits, $20 gets you 1800 bits, and for $50 you get 5200 bits. The $20 and $50 bit purchases get bonus bits with them 200 and 1200 respectively, so you are technically only paying for 1600 and 4800 bits.