+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Season 2/Aftermath until the Arks Rise/Enter the Assertion Ark - Crystal Springs

Hello,

Ran into a bug, wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. At Season 2/Aftermath until the Arks Rise/Enter the Assertion Ark (Crystal Springs). I get to the way point although cannot enter it.....I have tried everything I could possibly think of.believe it is definetly a bug issue with Crystal Springs. Had a similiar issue on the last mission I was here with no foreman around to speak with.

I am about to create a support ticket, but thought I should mention it here also.

Hello! Thank you for reporting this issue. Please include as much information on the issue when you submit your support ticket.

I ran into ther same problem, about 3 days ago and put in a support ticket then, including a screenshot. I've heard other people mentioning the same issue, in chat. I pop back, every so often to see if the entrance has appeared but so far, as of today, it's still missing.

Hey guys, there are some ways around this. Although they may be harder, or not as easy to pull off.

First, if you are high enough ego, you can enter these "ark breaks" by using the matchmaking menu, and putting yourself into these two missions AFTER you reach the point where it requires you to try to enter.

Second, always try logging out/in once you are at the spot, this has worked for me.

Thirdly, start a duel in the area, for some reason, especially with the Season 2 Possessionefiance pursuit, this makes things appear, like the foreman, because it takes away the "threat level" from the dueling area. Try these, and see if you can't progress further.

Hope this helps! If not, do submit a ticket!!
    GT-Kkdubz25
    IGN's--
    kkdubz (e6000)
    Rub Dubz (e6000)
    Rubadub Dubz (e6000)
    Dubzster <- Next 6k (200e left)
    Dat Dubz
    The Dubz

Xbox 360 NA
    Clan:Sugar House Gang

Logging in and out hasn't worked (tried a few times), but I'll look into the other options. Thankyou :-)

This worked for me for both missions.

Good Job on that idea you brought up kkdubz.

Glad I could help! Hopefully we can spread this around to folks so everyone knows until it gets fixed! Also, Credit to my clan mate Crack for figuring out the matchmaking menu work around. (And credit to someone else who found out the dueling work around, don't know who you are, but ty!)
    GT-Kkdubz25
    IGN's--
    kkdubz (e6000)
    Rub Dubz (e6000)
    Rubadub Dubz (e6000)
    Dat Dubz
    The Dubz

Xbox 360 NA

*Update* A GM has responded to my ticket and moved me past the stuck mission. It's a pity to miss out on the mission but it solves the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kkdubz View Post
    Glad I could help! Hopefully we can spread this around to folks so everyone knows until it gets fixed! Also, Credit to my clan mate Crack for figuring out the matchmaking menu work around. (And credit to someone else who found out the dueling work around, don't know who you are, but ty!)
    Same Who are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Grave Digger View Post
    Same Who are you again?
    Just an Xbox 360 NA player. Been here a while, since pay 2 pay, but not day 1. If that's what you mean.
    GT-Kkdubz25
    IGN's--
    kkdubz (e6000)
    Rub Dubz (e6000)
    Rubadub Dubz (e6000)
    Dat Dubz
    The Dubz

Xbox 360 NA

+ Reply to Thread