I had this problem a couple days ago, didn't put in a ticket. I have no idea how to do that, never have done that. Picture (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xehn5s&s=9#.V12ieTU_bcc) <since nothing wants to work in adding an attachment>

2 days ago (6/10/16) everything goes by great until I reach this location and it stops because I don't see the NPC (Foreman). I have restarted the whole computer, restarted the game... Coming back the next day (6/11) I have no idea what happened but the mission went away and set me back a couple missions back. Redid all of those thinking maybe it would work. It didn't. I don't want to restart the whole story line

I've looked online for past issues and seeing if anything has been resolved in the past. It seems to be a known bug but it's not resolved. Put in a ticket is the only thing that seems to work. Someone from in game said most likely would happen if you put in a ticket is they would progress you by making you skip this part. At this point, I don't really care. But I was curious if you can put in a code yourself (like other games you can go into god mode and type in codes to see NPC's etc.. though I don't think that's MMOs, shrugs)..

Does anyone have any advice instead of putting in a ticket and if not, how do you put in a ticket