+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Broken Season 2 Mission

Season 2: Possession : Defiant Pursuit mission is broken, I can't proceed in the story until the foreman comes out, which he doesn't... HAAAALP

I tried the duel trick multiple times yesterday to no avail. Multiple duels with multiple players. Mo foreman. Logged in and out multie times throughout the day. No foreman. Actually ran into quite a few players trying to do the same thing. No dice.

Oh, im sure it did bentu, i guess i forgot to mention the game hates me and i have horrific rng and drop rates. I have seen posts by others where it has worked, i guess im just "special", at leat thats what mom aleays told me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Oh, im sure it did bentu, i guess i forgot to mention the game hates me and i have horrific rng and drop rates. I have seen posts by others where it has worked, i guess im just "special", at leat thats what mom aleays told me.....
    You're not a Sheldon are you?

Hah, well no, i dont think so, but then again not sure if i would be able to tell. Just a slightly irked gamer that cant complete a mission with tricks that work for others. I guess just like in mario bros way back when when all could exploit the tutle jump on the stairs and get 99 lives, i never could. So yup, my 1st toon is 6k the HARD way, not because im good but because im stubborn.

That trick didn't work :c

Quote Originally Posted by dopeykid666 View Post
    That trick didn't work :c
    Hit me up the next time we're both on and Ill get you through it with the above mentioned tricks.

I hope so!