+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tho Radia View Post
    Bah >.< i was hoping for a big Bulky Armoured look :/ Is there a difference beetween Human and Irathient too? (Sorry about the Questions, i'm still waiting on my Game to arrive so i cant actually look)
    There are differences between Irathient and Humans with oufits, which is kind of neat, if you go to my co-op outfits thread, you should see a difference between 1 outfit at least on the human female.

I thought the Ultimate Edition was supposed to have an Ark Hunter Infiltratir armor exclusively only available thru purchase of the UE.

even the Dev in the twitch vid day before release mentioned this armor as ONLY available if purchased the UE.

I guess it was bait, switch & sales pitch? Even the adds mentioned it before release.

I thought it would be dark red n black.

Oh well..... I can see a used car salesmen pullin a bait n switch - but Trion? I guess so.

yes, all genders and species are different
    I play Defiance on xbox, don't care if you're a dude or a chick, I just want some folks to play with.
    (I know that sounds wrong, shut up)
    Gamertag : Grigori Reaper

Quote Originally Posted by Staal View Post
    There are differences between Irathient and Humans with oufits, which is kind of neat, if you go to my co-op outfits thread, you should see a difference between 1 outfit at least on the human female.
    Thats cool, but the Irathient seem even more Skimpy... *Sigh* tell me there is some Nicely armourd Outfit for the Female characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Javik View Post
    There was a coding bug, it is suppose to be Red and Black, and they are working on a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Tho Radia View Post
    Thats cool, but the Irathient seem even more Skimpy... *Sigh* tell me there is some Nicely armourd Outfit for the Female characters?
    Well there is always the SPD Heavy Trooper armor from the store I believe, but I also believe that the EMC Heavy Trooper armor should be quite bulky even on females (which is found in Scrapyards Co-op)
    The Ark Hunter Infiltrator armor is not skimpy on females, it's just not incredibly bulky.

Couple of screens up of the Irathient Female and Male are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Javik View Post
    I thought the Ultimate Edition was supposed to have an Ark Hunter Infiltratir armor exclusively only available thru purchase of the UE.

even the Dev in the twitch vid day before release mentioned this armor as ONLY available if purchased the UE.

I guess it was bait, switch & sales pitch? Even the adds mentioned it before release.

Oh well..... I can see a used car salesmen pullin a bait n switch - but Trion? I guess so.

The Ark Infiltrator is supposed to be red. It got coded wrong and gave everyone the digital camo instead. This will be rectified in a future patch.

The Ark Infiltrator has ALWAYS been advertised as part of the Collector's Edition and Ultimate Edition. There was no 'bait & switch' involved. The UE contained everything in the CE, plus the bag, season pass and 1200 bits.

It was also advertised as part of the Digital Deluxe as well, given that it was the electronic version of the CE, with longer boost times to balance out not having the physical items the CE has.

Defiance PVP - Players vs. Programmers?

0 <--- Chance that someone will 'get it' and actually fix things ---> -∞

Say no to the Greed Collective. Boycott the Bit Store.

Added +1 Outfit, Rebel Journalist Human male.

Yep.

I always use a female characters in games when choice is offered.

Why? If I must spend hours of playing a game looking at the backside of a character. Better be darn sure I'm going to be staring at the perfect shape of the female form.

No doubt or question about that at all.

None. Zero.

Added another outfit.
    San Francisco Pursuit.

Female Irathient Costumes.

Deputy Lawkeeper

E-Rep Peacekeeper

Gulanite Miner

Intelligence Scout

Irisa

Metro Intelligence Officer

Nolan

Underworld Outlaw

Yeah, Irathient outfits seem to be rather... skimpy.