+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

This is why you can't find MM majors and minors....

Back in November I realized that all major event arkfalls replace the flying hellion hellbug major and the matron hellbug major. Minor event arkfalls always replace the destruction minor arkfalls. Read these first two sentences again if you get confused as some of you often do when I post.

Now. When Frontier Harvest ended in November I realized that Trion did not, for whatever reason, turn the two above-mentioned hellbug majors or any of the destruction arkfalls back on. They would always return when the event ended, but something happened in November to turn them off for good. The only time these arkfalls would return would be for a day or two before another event...this means that Trion would apply an event patch and for a day or two before the event started you would be able to play the hellbug majors and destruction arkfalls. Once the event begins, however, these arkfalls are gone again and replaced by the event arkfalls.

Right. Upon release of the first Exchange patch the destruction and hellbug major varieties made a triumphant return and we've been enjoying them every day since...

Herein lies the problem. When Trion activated MM this time around they did not replace the destruction minors or hellbug majors with MM. For reasons unknown something has changed just as it did in November except this time it's the event majors and minors we're not getting anymore. I hope this makes sense to you guys. Thanks.

They have the ability to ramp up spawn locations to allow more arkfalls. They have it set way to low at start and it was only spawning in a few locations. I started seeing some popping up north late last night, not sure if they are just testing or not and it got really laggy. Not sure if they adjusted the spawn rate since then. I stayed up really late last night because all of a sudden arkfalls start dropping. Did more arkfalls in a few hours then I have in the past 2 days of extreme boredom.

Edited: I believe I can agree. (Pending on other post below)
    GT-Kkdubz25
    IGN's--
    kkdubz (e6000)
    Rub Dubz (e6000)
    Rubadub Dubz (e6000)
    Dubzster <- Next 6k (200e left)
    Dat Dubz
    The Dubz

Xbox 360 NA
    Clan:Sugar House Gang

yeah sucks for me due to having to work in morning so ive missed the majors due to taking 3-4 hrs to spawn

looks like tonight going to be same as last night so 2 days in a row i dont get

Same here, worked all day and come home to downtime maint.

gonna go finish doom or somthing.

or oh my bed looks comfeeeeyZzzzz..
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

CRKT Crawford/Kasper

While I appreciate any comments, this isn't a theory it's a fact. I've made many topics about the destruction arkfalls since early December that have been ignored for the most part. As someone who plays every day for many hours I know when these arkfalls do or don't appear. I know nothing of coding but someone at Trion knows this is 100% fact. The event arkfalls always replace two of the hellbug majors and the minors replace the destruction arkfalls. Unfortunately, Trion didn't do this with MM and now we're all suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
    While I appreciate any comments, this isn't a theory it's a fact. I've made many topics about the destruction arkfalls since early December that have been ignored for the most part. As someone who plays every day for many hours I know when these arkfalls do or don't appear. I know nothing of coding but someone at Trion knows this is 100% fact. The event arkfalls always replace two of the hellbug majors and the minors replace the destruction arkfalls. Unfortunately, Trion didn't do this with MM and now we're all suffering.
    I want to clarify, for 7th legion, and pursuits, a hell bug hellion major ark fall would have to spawn even during events other wise pursuits/contracts would be uncompleted during the event correct? So when you say two types, what do you mean? Like taking away the "mother of all hell bugs" and one of the hellions (since there is two different types) but still leaving one of the hell bug majors? This confused me because I considered both of the hellion's "flying" so maybe a different wording would be better (and I assume you mean the one that acts like the burrower). If so, then that's possible, as that would make sense from my experience because I was able to do a hellion during event majors but it defiantly could have been the same hellion major every time. However the destruction ark fall minors came back well before the exchange update (although they were gone for a while, so not too sure if that's what you are referring too).

If so make this part clearer, because if the above is true and my clarification is correct, I have multiple people who can at least attest to this theory. (Although you feel it is a fact, I'll use the word theory for now, as it is easier to explain that way, although I feel you may be on to something)
    GT-Kkdubz25
    IGN's--
    kkdubz (e6000)
    Rub Dubz (e6000)
    Rubadub Dubz (e6000)
    Dubzster <- Next 6k (200e left)
    Dat Dubz
    The Dubz

Xbox 360 NA
    Clan:Sugar House Gang

I have also noticed that during this event, hell bug arkfalls have been spawning on overdrive. The dark matter and scrapper majors seem to be spawning at normal rate.

During events we all know to clear the map to increase the spawn rate of the event major that we want to drop. In the case of this event however, if you clear the map of 3 or 4 hell bug majors, 3 or 4 hell bug majors pop right back up. It seems as if the event major is turned off. They are dropping, so not turned off completely, but the spawn rate is low, just as the dark matter and scrapper majors are low. Something is certainly running haywire with the random generator that chooses which event drops at any given time. It happens in bit boxes when loot tables are adjusted and new weights assigned and some thing gets turned off by accident, like the premium currency in premium elite boxes during armistice.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

well its been 3 hrs since my org post still no majors i gotta head to bed for work...

I have also noticed that during this event, hell bug arkfalls have been spawning on overdrive. The dark matter and scrapper majors seem to be spawning at normal rate.

You are correct the hell bug majors are dominating....

Shame....Shame....Shame....Shame.... Game of thrones ....lol

There are 3 different hellbug majors. In past events you did not see the hellbug major where the hellion actually detaches and jumps at you or the matron one...read first line of original post again.....thank you.