Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    I stream Defiance daily and there's always people watching my stream but the constant dc's and hard freezes do not make it very appealing in attracting new players.
    I've found your stream once. Didn't notice if it was console or PC.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Destro, if you are still watching this thread can you tell us if the issue with the 4 hour delay for the major event spawns after restarts is being addressed? Given the time slot that you guys have decided to release hotfixes the delay means that the East Coast will yet again will have to wait until 7:30-8:00 PM to begin completing their dailies.
    Now that we know that the downtime will be for 2 hours, it looks like the servers will be back up at 5:00 PM EST and the majors will begin at 9:00 PM. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Now that we know that the downtime will be for 2 hours, it looks like the servers will be back up at 5:00 PM EST and the majors will begin at 9:00 PM. Awesome.
    If it fixes the issues then all well and good but if it's another patch in the succession of patches that breaks as much as it fixes then I guess I won't be playing for the rest of the event.

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining and I'm far from salty but I now find it easier to watch guys streaming other games I like rather than getting irritated to the point of throwing all my gear off a cliff.

Hey All,

We have updated US with a stability fix that should resolve most of these issues. Please let us know how things look after the update! We will be rolling out the same update to EU environments tonight at 5:00PM PT.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

We have updated US with a stability fix that should resolve most of these issues. Please let us know how things look after the update! We will be rolling out the same update to EU environments tonight at 5:00PM PT.
    just got booted for the 107th time still real laggy . game ran better before the update

Welp I'll see how it works around 11pm cst. Last night I couldn't complete my daily event Tarr contract. Managed to watch WWE Raw sjnce I missed it Monday.
    PS3 NA - SuperGrrl81
    Clan - Severed Remnants

We're still looking for feedback folks, please let us know what you're seeing now that we're back online on our North American servers!

Here is some feed back, its worse. I critted out 2 times in the first 15 mins, tried to do a co-op and gotted kicked out twice from there. Completed 2 major mm arkfalls and got zero rewards as in no popup screen nothing. The latest fix seems to have made it worse, yes i can log in but i can do less now than i could yesterday which again wasnt very much. I also have been kicked right out out my xbox live connection. I have no problems playing my xb1 and connection tests shows all is good, so its a trion issue. There wasnt this kind of trouble during armistice which was my 1st event.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    We're still looking for feedback folks, please let us know what you're seeing now that we're back online on our North American servers!
    another crit out. the game ran better before the update

I just played for maybe an hour jumping all over the place: to friends, coops, expos and major. No issues logging in (first time in a while, I must say) and no disconnects. So far, so good!
    IGN = Avalanch.
    2050 = Snowslide / Snowflake
    Title = "Daredevil"

PC NA

Remember the Purgatory!