+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Arkfall?

New Arkfall?

So I hop on pts today and see a new Arkfall call rolling blackout it a 3in1 combo it has dark matter, scraper, and 99ner this is a very fun one great job trion I hope this give a jp since it supper tuff

nice! always wanted a 99er event but if other mobs join the party even better xD
    wonder if they fight each other, that would be hilarious

IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 PR: 1940 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Leader/Co-Founder
    Join Us at www.RequiemDefiance.Enjin.com
    s1cKb0y's Ammu-Nation v2.0

Sounds fun but I hope there's none of those fire shooting guys...hate them...I'm completely blanking on their name right now.
    The moderator known as Trion_Community deletes signatures and suspends you even after a dev tells you it's ok to keep.

"He" deletes the whole thing, no just what "he" personally takes issue with. "He" may be a female, but either way, "he" doesn't have the balls to talk to someone before a knee jerk reaction. Before anyone asks, yes, I tried contacting "him" many times via pm but "he" doesn't accept them. Otherwise many actions by "him" could've been avoided with a simple conversation.

Do the scrapers have 7-10 armor plates with no shields?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    Sounds fun but I hope there's none of those fire shooting guys...hate them...I'm completely blanking on their name right now.
    the smelters

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the smelters
    Yes! Those little blinding bastards! I take great joy in killing them...but hate it when they get close lol
    The moderator known as Trion_Community deletes signatures and suspends you even after a dev tells you it's ok to keep.

"He" deletes the whole thing, no just what "he" personally takes issue with. "He" may be a female, but either way, "he" doesn't have the balls to talk to someone before a knee jerk reaction. Before anyone asks, yes, I tried contacting "him" many times via pm but "he" doesn't accept them. Otherwise many actions by "him" could've been avoided with a simple conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    Yes! Those little blinding bastards! I take great joy in killing them...but hate it when they get close lol
    I think its fun to set them on fire and watch them run around screaming.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate