+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do i tell ifmy account is glitched out til server reset or if i recived a ban

Hello i am mox and i cannot log in to my main account it lets me patch in and launch but disconnects me before the toon select screen now on my alt psn account i can get on just fine why is this am i glitched or am i banned i have no idea i did not recive a notification saying i was banned and im assuming that if i was banned in game id also be banned here whitch is not the case if a dev could message me on this matter id be most apprecitive

Quote Originally Posted by moxthamyth View Post
    Hello i am mox and i cannot log in to my main account it lets me patch in and launch but disconnects me before the toon select screen now on my alt psn account i can get on just fine why is this am i glitched or am i banned i have no idea i did not recive a notification saying i was banned and im assuming that if i was banned in game id also be banned here whitch is not the case if a dev could message me on this matter id be most apprecitive
    If you've done nothing wrong then you shouldn't be banned. Did you do something wrong?
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    If you've done nothing wrong then you shouldn't be banned. Did you do something wrong?
    No i didnt

Won't receive a response from a dev til at minimum tomorrow. But good luck. It may be days before a dev or kiwi can respond

Well i dont glitch im very much aginst cheating in any game and last i checked profanity was allowed in zone ingame hence why u can disable the profanity filter in settings

I cant think of any reason id get banned in game so im just gonna assume im glitched

e-mail support about it. if you are temporarily banned you'll get a reply in less than an hour from then
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

Whats the support email again

If you an log in on a second character same psn then it's probably just a bug. Check your email and see if you have a notice of action against you. Seems like I remember someone saying you get an email.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    If you an log in on a second character same psn then it's probably just a bug. Check your email and see if you have a notice of action against you. Seems like I remember someone saying you get an email.
    Nope no email