+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiwi is gone :(

Kiwi is gone :(

well confirmed guys, kiwi is gone, what a sad day for defiance and the community

tyvm kiwi for all your dedication and good vibes during these years! u were by far the best cm this game (and this mismanaged company) could have!
    wish u the best in your new voyage and sorry for all my criticism, we all know your hands were tied.

we gonna miss you!

IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 PR: 1940 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Leader/Co-Founder
    Join Us at www.RequiemDefiance.Enjin.com
    s1cKb0y's Ammu-Nation v2.0

Hey S1ck sent PM.

If this is true going to miss your presence Kiwibird!

Best of luck in the future

This doesn't bode well. Awaiting confirmation.
    It may be 'tombstone time' for Defiance, what with the electric event coming and all.

Thanks Kiwi, I'll cherish my hotdog drawing even more. Take care!

Made by Tauriiel. ^ Cause she's freaking awesome. Duh.

I curse the day my dream became my descent
    Suddenly, I long for you, my only love.

My Collection:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Rare-N-Stuffs....

For Science:
    https://www.twitch.tv/earapture/profile

List of Trades:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...36#post1905136

Can confirm that Kiwi is no longer with Trion since Friday, it would be messy to get into the details so I won't be posting them. It was requested that I sit on this news until a new Community Manager was put in place but if it's out in the open I feel like I can post.

Kiwi is irreplaceable, she brought personality to these forums and genuinely cared about the community. She will be missed, although you may see her around in future as she's expressed an interest in streaming on Twitch (not Defiance).

For the future, the contests that she helped set up will still be supported. This includes the Midsummer Mutiny Art Contest, as well as an upcoming limited time promotion for Trove and Defiance streamers who can unlock the Kiwi ally in Trove.

I honestly hope that the #BadlyDrawnHellbugs contest can be switched out to a more appropriate reward out of respect to Kiwi as it was something that was run based entirely off her personality and style.

As for me, Kiwi was one of the main reasons I remained attached to the game and Trion. Her engagement and encouragement could be quite motivating, I'll be shuttering some of my lesser used Trion projects as a result of this and it's likely we'll see a drawdown of the functionality or coverage of Defiance Data.

Edit: Thanks for removing the screenshot of her Facebook and respecting her privacy
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Quote Originally Posted by Etaew View Post
    Can confirm that Kiwi is no longer with Trion since Friday, it would be messy to get into the details so I won't be posting them. It was requested that I sit on this news until a new Community Manager was put in place but if it's out in the open I feel like I can post.

Kiwi is irreplaceable, she brought personality to these forums and genuinely cared about the community. She will be missed, although you may see her around in future as she's expressed an interest in streaming on Twitch (not Defiance).

For the future, the contests that she helped set up will still be supported. This includes the Midsummer Mutiny Art Contest, as well as an upcoming limited time promotion for Trove and Defiance streamers who can unlock the Kiwi ally in Trove.

I honestly hope that the #BadlyDrawnHellbugs contest can be switched out to a more appropriate reward out of respect to Kiwi as it was something that was run based entirely off her personality and style.

As for me, Kiwi was one of the main reasons I remained attached to the game and Trion. Her engagement and encouragement could be quite motivating, I'll be shuttering some of my lesser used Trion projects as a result of this and it's likely we'll see a drawdown of the functionality or coverage of Defiance Data.
    tyvm Etaw for ur confirmation and i totally agree with u, this community wouldnt be as good as it is if it wasnt for her dedication and charisma, thats apply to u too with all your hardwork at defiancedata

IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 PR: 1940 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Leader/Co-Founder
    Join Us at www.RequiemDefiance.Enjin.com
    s1cKb0y's Ammu-Nation v2.0

Kiwi will definitely be missed greatly by me this game will not be the same without her so with her gone there goes the future of defiance

Complements to Tauriiel for the update to my signature. I love the DJ Portion you did to it. Much Appreciated.

In that case:
    Kiwi,
    I wish you all the best. You did a great job here, and you will be genuinely missed.

bye kiwi, to the best cm ever! best wishes to you.

Sad news indeed.We'll miss you kiwi, take care, wish you the best. \o/
    Xbox EU

GT: xXXx Mr B xXXx
    IGN: Radamanthe Nemes