+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Vampires?

Real Vampires?

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on adults who believe they are actual Vampires. Like, they truly believe they are Vampires.

I think these people are completely imbalanced and demonstrate poor judgement. But that's my opinion, what do you guy's think of these psychologically handicapped individuals?
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

vampire bats........ are real

They need many many many years or therapy
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on adults who believe they are actual Vampires. Like, they truly believe they are Vampires.

I think these people are completely imbalanced and demonstrate poor judgement. But that's my opinion, what do you guy's think of these psychologically handicapped individuals?
    Give them a glass of cow blood and tell them to drink it. No matter the outcome it's a win.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Not sure why I'm even responding to this lol ... Did someone tell you they are a vampire ??? Lol
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Lol!

/10char

"Everything you feel is temporary."
    - Corey Taylor

FB PS3 Defiance Community, all Arkhunters are welcome to join.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/defianceonlineps3/

| Psn: Onecutesmile | Ign: Keziah | | Server: PS3 NA | Ego: 6,000 |

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post

Get a stake and call their bluff.
    Xbox NA

I'll admit... this is one of the odder discussions I've seen in an off-topic section of a community I worked with, lol. Now I too am curious what sparked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Crusher View Post
    Get a stake and call their bluff.
    To be honest, a stake to the heart would kill anything.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler: