+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Extra XP and double Skitterlings?

Ok, am i alone here in thinking that this is useless? Its MM right now and youre giving away an "im sorry the game hasnt worked all day" package that no one will probably benefit from? Im sorry, im not looking for handouts but if ur gunna give us something for our wasted time, and for the corrupt patch, plz make it useful. Give a patron pass, a MM crate, anything pertaining to the event even. You havent even kept ur word about posting updates every hour. It went offline at 2pm my time and its 9pm now. Wtf. This is wasting time in the event. I know, **** happens, but at least keep to ur word about the updates. The game has enough problems as is with critting out over 300 times since the beginning of the event. Probably more even. Theres too much time and money invested in this game, but im starting to think it may just not be worth it...

The boost and skitterlings is something that we can do right now. Other types of compensation can take longer to prepare, so please be patient while we review the situation, and make sure that there are no further issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    The boost and skitterlings is something that we can do right now. Other types of compensation can take longer to prepare, so please be patient while we review the situation, and make sure that there are no further issues!
    Is the patching issue resolved now then?

Edit. Yes they are.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post1940695

Yup now the servers are up and I'm just gonna go to bed majors won't even begin to spawn for 3 hours so not worth I'll wake up early and game...

SKITTER mer rink a dink a dink,
    SKITTER mink a doo,
    I love you!

In all seriousness, I agree with this being useless. However, skitterlings are cool like puppies. Double the puppies! I ain't complaining.
    xbox 360 NA - GT: peter1187 In-game: petero

Favorite weapons: The Enforcer , Death's Kiss , Laynard , Azathoth

6K In My Day

Double Skitterlings? But that means having to do an Expedition, that thing where there's no matchmaking queue so you get spawned and murdered solo. What kind of "bonus" is that?

Buy, sell, trade and socialize at the Hulker Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Ok what about the compensation also for the excessive crits and downtime we had due to the exchange and then the exchange got taken down for like 3 weeks and some of us bought patron just to use that....we still as yet to see a compensation for that and you yourself mentioned that there would be a compensation. Or was that forgotten about? I had mentioned giving everyone a free patron since the patron was being ran while the reason we bought it was for that one use. And lots of people thought that was a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by mystickaldj View Post
    Ok what about the compensation also for the excessive crits and downtime we had due to the exchange and then the exchange got taken down for like 3 weeks and some of us bought patron just to use that....we still as yet to see a compensation for that and you yourself mentioned that there would be a compensation. Or was that forgotten about? I had mentioned giving everyone a free patron since the patron was being ran while the reason we bought it was for that one use. And lots of people thought that was a great idea
    I think a lot of that got left behind with we let you keep the duped weapons and scrip we could of taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    I think a lot of that got left behind with we let you keep the duped weapons and scrip we could of taken away.
    This was before the dupes actually started happening that was when there was mass crits due to the exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by mystickaldj View Post
    This was before the dupes actually started happening that was when there was mass crits due to the exchange.
    Duping was happening since day one virtually.