+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

looking people to complete pursuits in game

would like to work with a team, unfortunately clan is always busy with other things other than actually helping their members.
    So i would like to complete these pursuits and help others too:
    1- 15 other members of clan in Arkfall (need a clan that actually helps)
    2- 15 other members of clan in Shadow War (need a clan that actually helps)
    3- all Gunslinger arenas (need 3 other people who has the DLC)
    4- Expeditions other than Hellbug Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    would like to work with a team, unfortunately clan is always busy with other things other than actually helping their members.
    So i would like to complete these pursuits and help others too:
    1- 15 other members of clan in Arkfall (need a clan that actually helps)
    2- 15 other members of clan in Shadow War (need a clan that actually helps)
    3- all Gunslinger arenas (need 3 other people who has the DLC)
    4- Expeditions other than Hellbug Hunt
    What clan are you currently in?

Been in several clans

Also made my owns several times, never got to have enough people online interested in working on a common goal... otherwise would have gotten the arkfall at least in some event.

If you're mentally healthy i'd recommend leaving your current clan. If not, then there won't be a problem.

~ Joe

While not perfect, there are plenty of people in Cronus who are extremely helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambergris View Post
    While not perfect, there are plenty of people in Cronus who are extremely helpful.
    This is PS3 NA.

Made by Tauriiel. ^ Cause she's freaking awesome. Duh.

I curse the day my dream became my descent
    Suddenly, I long for you, my only love.

My Collection:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Rare-N-Stuffs....

For Science:
    https://www.twitch.tv/earapture/profile

List of Trades:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...36#post1905136

as i mentioned i am looking for a clan that actually helps. apparently someone of the clan read this post and kicked me out saying i was just saying crap about the clan.
    so that just shows my point... no help at all, just get rid of whoever thinks different. even though the recruiter mentioned they were willing to help.
    Will try a new clan, if yet no luck, will try cronus, if they are willing to help. To be clear, just 2 activities of about 15 minutes each, is what i actually need help with from any clan. People may think i need a lot of help, but it is just that, and those would also help in same pursuits to those other 15 members who participate that don't have it done already.

I'd be happy to help you with getting gold in the gunslinger arenas and expeditions other than HBH. I rarely ever do HBH unless I'm doing a marathon and want to get to supland fast. Will be doing HS runs in a few weeks (after RB).
    I'm a FIGHTER. I'll die not on my knees, but STANDING TALL.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

I know your problem and I know the clan also with those who could not meet its "pursuit" is not my clan, but I have friends there, and I received help, and many others who are not "clanmates", too.

I think the "perfect" assistance to arkfall guarantees, hopefully, the possibility of a "jackpot", which is not little in the daily life of Defiance player, especially in low experience players.

I know also, the ego that you have come, I also get there, and I honestly believe that you should have thought more in group function, and not be so desperate by the urgency to fulfill their personal goals.

I will also offer my help w/gunslinger - the clan pursuit #1 & #2 are difficult, even in large clans

- just wanted to say Tauriiel & Wuzu must be two of the nicest players on PS3 NA; they are friendly and helpful to everyone and always giving stuff away - you both make the game a lot better for many people
    TASHINKA (founder), ZombieRahm Tak, ZombieKupack Kurr, Sgt Rasta clan: Insomniac Hunters
    Purple Dude clan: Phoenix Guard
    tash pt0 clan: MEMBERS ONLY
    PSN: j599kbvvaak