+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    thanks tauriiel, will invite you as friend so we can work on those

thanks tAsHinkA, will add you too, so we work on those

And you just found out the hard way what most people on PS3/NA have known for a long time about your former clan.

Tauriiel's clan (Defiance Terminators) and Tashinka's clan are both good clans with quite a few members so if you receive an invitation to join either you will probably be happy. Also, as Tashinka posted it is difficult even for large clans to organize for the 15 member pursuits, but if you speak to the founder or one of the leaders and you are patient then I'm sure that they will organize a clan outing for all of the members that don't have these yet.

thanks for the advice. Lobos did say about waiting, so i waited for the Midsummer Mutiny to end, then another event came and i did my post that lead to been kicked out... there will always be something to do, but if there is will from clan it can be done. No will in them apparently. No question either, i don't even think they read the comment, just thought it was bad ad for them

My view is, the spirit of Defiance, cooperation is above personal interests, anyway, if 15 clanmates were not the solution, possibly open an account on this page will help you, good luck

yes, cooperation, yet hardly ever see that in many games. may be bad luck

Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    as i mentioned i am looking for a clan that actually helps. apparently someone of the clan read this post and kicked me out saying i was just saying crap about the clan.
    so that just shows my point... no help at all, just get rid of whoever thinks different. even though the recruiter mentioned they were willing to help.
    This made me LOL.

may be funny, but keep it to yourself... as i am posting to get some help. You just asked clan name knowing there is a guideline stating not to do that. So i wonder if moderators should take notice on members that only post to make fun of others.

again, looking for players that would like to help me with some pursuits. Added a few, but not sure if the id here is the same as in game. Did get some help from in game players, a few for gunslinger pursuits.
    I think the one for clan is really complicated, just because there are few people online in a clan and less interested in other thing that events at this moment.
    If anyone other than those who already express the will to help, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    may be funny, but keep it to yourself... as i am posting to get some help. You just asked clan name knowing there is a guideline stating not to do that. So i wonder if moderators should take notice on members that only post to make fun of others.
    I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules to laugh at other things people say. Remember, you said it not me.