+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Member OneBadClown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Posts
    613

    Insulator really lame

    5% recharge a second damn slow. Got mine not approved
    can't trade either.What a waste. At least Allegiance was
    good.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

    Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

  2. #2
    Member Cygnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    sky island
    Posts
    2,055
    Ah, did you look at the capacity? Did you read that it boost while recharging? You might want to take another look.

  3. #3
    Member OneBadClown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Posts
    613
    All I know is during major I got killed real quick
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

    Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

  4. #4
    Member Smokey Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Ah, did you look at the capacity? Did you read that it boost while recharging? You might want to take another look.
    The capacity is on par with other ironclad rhino shields, it's just a charger with a shorter recharge delay and a slow overall recharge.

  5. #5
    Member Cygnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    sky island
    Posts
    2,055
    I had to look it up, take 12% less damage while shield recharging. So the longer it takes to recharge, the longer youre taking less damage. So thats why the 5% recharge is good.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I had to look it up, take 12% less damage while shield recharging. So the longer it takes to recharge, the longer youre taking less damage. So thats why the 5% recharge is good.
    That's only when it starts recharging;if you get hit while it's recharging the damage reduction only applies to the first hit.Then you have to wait till it starts recharging again for the dmg reduction to come into affect again.
    IGN:Malik Reece (ego 6000) & Alexis Kane (ego 3921)
    PSN:Lilsaint3005
    Clan: Defiance Terminators

  7. #7
    Member Ea Rapture's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,331
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaint View Post
    That's only when it starts recharging;if you get hit while it's recharging the damage reduction only applies to the first hit.Then you have to wait till it starts recharging again for the dmg reduction to come into affect again.
    This is why Charger type shields totally blow


    Made by Tauriiel. ^ Cause she's freaking awesome. Duh.

    I curse the day my dream became my descent
    Suddenly, I long for you, my only love.

    My Collection:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Rare-N-Stuffs....

    For Science:
    https://www.twitch.tv/earapture/profile

    List of Trades:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...36#post1905136

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Camden, Arkansas
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I had to look it up, take 12% less damage while shield recharging. So the longer it takes to recharge, the longer youre taking less damage. So thats why the 5% recharge is good.
    It, just like all other charger shields is useless. The damage reduction only applies to one source of damage, effectively one bullet. If it was around 50-75% damage reduction it would have been useful against expo bosses but 12% is nothing which makes it useless.

  9. #9
    Member Bentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,152
    I seem to remember there being a picture of this with a capacity of around 29,000 while still being epic, I was hoping that once upgraded it would go to 30k+.

    Obviously not.

  10. #10
    Member Smokey Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    I seem to remember there being a picture of this with a capacity of around 29,000 while still being epic, I was hoping that once upgraded it would go to 30k+.

    Obviously not.
    They took advice expressed by the lamest players thus rendering an OK item useless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts