+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The reason why RB arkfalls are NOT fun

Because you bmg'd everyone? I know you were first but didn't get all the jackpots but this is nothing new. I think RB is very fun. I get to dodge red arrows and try to figure out which one an enemy might appear under. Also don't forget the searching for the player that needs revived part of it. Good times. But at least the Rolling Blueout is more entertaining than MM was. At least for me.

IGN: Ryeno PSN: pukindawg143

Server: PS3 NA

i like the fact we have an event that prevents a somewhat of an actual challenge in completion and doesnt end in 5 minutes, it actually appears more than mm did too, overall im finding this event better, still havent gotten an oj yet though, hit roughly 30 arkfalls so we will see

Totally disagree with the op. Great job on this event.

i love the rain effect,its the best i have seen on this game
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Yes getting repeatedly insta killed by invisible enemies is just a hoot, should make this a permanent addition to game like Lag and DCs.
    Moonknights PS3 NA
    PSN XDesperado67
    IGN Soul Binder aka Soul Cage aka Soul Storm aka SoulBound

Quote Originally Posted by Ryeno View Post
    Because you bmg'd everyone? I know you were first but didn't get all the jackpots but this is nothing new. I think RB is very fun. I get to dodge red arrows and try to figure out which one an enemy might appear under. Also don't forget the searching for the player that needs revived part of it. Good times. But at least the Rolling Blueout is more entertaining than MM was. At least for me.
    I Used a black cat to kill the forges...

And idc if i get blues but for me an event isn't fun if you can't get decent amount of af/keys/score...

Quote Originally Posted by tarmim View Post
    And idc if i get blues but for me an event isn't fun if you can't get decent amount of af/keys/score...
    I was just busting chops, sorry if I offended you. I look at it in a totally different way though. I have fun playing this event and I don't expect to get anything. I usually don't even know what I got until I go to sell everything to the vendor. Playing this event is fun. Playing MM not so much. The stuff at the end (drops, af, keys) is a game issue that exists in everything we do. As for a fun event though, I think this qualifies.

IGN: Ryeno PSN: pukindawg143

Server: PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by Ryeno View Post
    I was just busting chops, sorry if I offended you. I look at it in a totally different way though. I have fun playing this event and I don't expect to get anything. I usually don't even know what I got until I go to sell everything to the vendor. Playing this event is fun. Playing MM not so much. The stuff at the end (drops, af, keys) is a game issue that exists in everything we do. As for a fun event though, I think this qualifies.
    It's cool . I personally like events such as HH and CC where you can get high scores by just shooting things...