+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

When do we get mentioned compensation?

Hi, i remember Destro saying that we would be compensated 30 patron for everyone that bought patron while exchange was up. My patron runs out today. Would be nice to have an exact date, which should be soon considering u cant post anymore, for when we get our 30 days free. I dont wanna buy a new one if theyre giving that but i also want the benefits of it. Also, when are we getting refunded our bits for bought exchange slots? no longer postable so am i wrong in assuming that we she be getting these promised compensations now? I bought 2 slots full price as i bought them before i bought patron. Destro, plz answer these questions for me.

You will get it later.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gatt View Post
    You will get it later.
    Thanks for your kind help.
    PS3 NA = DJ RHINO
    PSN = xRhino-666-x

For Fun.
    itz-xrhino.weebly.com

Unfortunately I doubt that they even have an exact idea. Usually when they have to do something like this they tell us that they are working on it and they will let us know when it is ready. Given past history it could be 2-4 weeks from the date that they announced that this would be happening.

All I will say on this matter is you'll have to be patient. The exchange isn't even gone yet. That will be weeks as they said, than it will take weeks for them to sort out the compensations. Best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by HyDrOpOnIc1987 View Post
    When do we get mentioned compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Unfortunately I doubt that they even have an exact idea. Usually when they have to do something like this they tell us that they are working on it and they will let us know when it is ready. Given past history it could be 2-4 weeks from the date that they announced that this would be happening.
    Just like the compensation for the issues we had of when we bought patron and they took the exchange down for 3 weeks....never seen that compensation even though destro said in the live stream they would be doing like a free 15 day or 30 day patron. Lol

So in other words, "well compensate u eventually, BUY MY STUFF!"? does that sound bout right? Lol

i also recall them talking about giving a compensation for us being patient during the duping exploit which is why they took it down the firs time and they said " we want to make sure the exchange is stable and all issues are solved before any compensation is given out" so along with the patron compensation for exchange stability what compensation was it you were planning to give us destro for the loyal players dealing with the exploiters duping items?