+ Reply to Thread

No points from anything.

Go to a Rolling Blackout Major Arkfall and went to 2 crystal shards and final had over 50k score and at the end screen just got 2 blues. I had no scrip, keys, or forge from it. I dashboarded re-patched then went to a Kenn farm incursion killed many inflicted and no points. What is going on? Anyone else having this issue?
    http://www.auplod.com/u/lpuoad7e898.png

Xbox 360 N/A
    6K THE HARD WAY

Can't say I've had this happen to me as I've been upgrading weapons and buying boxes.

Guess you'll have to send in a ticket or try re patching first.

about a month or two ago i had the same problem couldnt get any score worth a crap
    PS3 NA = DJ RHINO
    PSN = xRhino-666-x

For Fun.
    itz-xrhino.weebly.com

Unfortunately it's a bug that can only be fixed by logging out and back in. I haven't nailed down the trigger, but I kept playing through multiple arkfalls one time to see if it would right itself and it would not. So if you get no scrip (much less keys, forge, etc.) in a results screen just log off and you should be good to go.

Buy, sell, trade and socialize at the Hulker Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by clubside View Post
    Unfortunately it's a bug that can only be fixed by logging out and back in. I haven't nailed down the trigger, but I kept playing through multiple arkfalls one time to see if it would right itself and it would not. So if you get no scrip (much less keys, forge, etc.) in a results screen just log off and you should be good to go.
    I dashboarded cause I'm on 360. Cleared my hard drive cache multiple times and re-patched twice. Went to work and came home, I went to Millbrae Plaza in SV for a Rolling Blackout Major Arkfall and got 3 keys total, then jumped phases to a clannie that was at a bathhouse, from there 0 score.
    http://www.auplod.com/u/lpuoad7e898.png

Xbox 360 N/A
    6K THE HARD WAY