+ Reply to Thread

FOP BR or ST BR?

Which is better for missions and expeditions? And PvP?
    Thinking about trade a T5 FOP BR RAD for a T5 ST BR RAD/BIO/Syphon (maybe?).. it would be a good trade?

Thanks

ps: this is the right place to post it..... right? o_O

edit: Any other synergy i should look after? SAT BR or any other?

edit2: sold the t5 fop br.. a time ago.. =/
    My IGN is Arthur Hong @ PS3/NA
    Alt being dunno doe

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...WTT-WTS-list-D

Personally Ill take fop over st any day of the week. You get the dual nano and the speed boost. Lots of others prefer the st syn, but it really comes down to personal preference and play style. And i dont think this should be in the story and lore section, unless you are looking for stories about how op someones br is over another, or lore about how they went 70/1 in pvp with an st br.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Personally Ill take fop over st any day of the week. You get the dual nano and the speed boost. Lots of others prefer the st syn, but it really comes down to personal preference and play style. And i dont think this should be in the story and lore section, unless you are looking for stories about how op someones br is over another, or lore about how they went 70/1 in pvp with an st br.
    Thanks for the help and lol for the reason it shouldn't be here. (it wouldn't harm to read these reasons.. lol)
    Well, where should it be..?
    Alt being dunno doe

I would say general discussion

Low teir Ark Hunting use FoP High teir Ark Hunting use ST... basicaly when you need a little bump to keep you alive you use a Life Steal weapon (whichever you perfer) but when you just need to do as much damage as possible with out having to worry about dieing then FoP is the choice. I have both in my inventory and currently am using an Until Death matched up with a Spinal Tap Fire BR because they compliment one another immensely.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

FOP. You don't need lifesteal unless you're doing high toer expo's.

Fop in my opinion since you can get a shield an life steal roll on the gun plus using a fop syphon works well in higher tier expos paired with the right gear an load out perks

As well since you asked about sat br I own serveral an truthfully it's perks have pulled me an few guys threw expos a few times but as one above stated its all play style do you run straight in gun blazing into the crowd or run side by side keeping a specific distance in expo ect with your group each has its own perks key is finding which fits your style

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    I would say general discussion
    Still new at the forum, didn't notice there was a general discussion place (i'm serious lol)
    Anyway, thanks.. still missing the lore about 70/1 pvp :P

And many thanks, got a ST Br Syphon.. hope it helps me as much as intended..
    Alt being dunno doe