+ Reply to Thread

Anybody have a green-purple version of this gun?

If so and you are willing to part with it i would be willing to trade some stuff or buy for scrip.
    EU SERVER ONLY

I sold a purple version of that with Radioactive dmg. I really didn't like it. Mainly because the very low dmg, and the very high RoF are a horrible combo. I had to go search for ammo crates every 2 minutes. In Co-op maps it was not practical either, I ran dry within minutes. Same for Arkfalls, especially the Hellbug ones that don't drop ammo at the moment. Runs dry in no time. :P

I only use it for pvp dude it destroys when used with blur. So if you come across another let me know please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post

If so and you are willing to part with it i would be willing to trade some stuff or buy for scrip.
    EU SERVER ONLY
    i got one rank 1000+
    radiation
    epic with 4 mod slots
    never been used
    also it has quartermaster synergy

I'm sure you'll find green versions of that weapon on the vendors. Most greens are there.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantix View Post
    i got one rank 1000+
    radiation
    epic with 4 mod slots
    never been used
    also it has quartermaster synergy
    Could i trouble you for a screenshot man? Also is it the one that fires multiple times per shot? because there is a similar gun but only fires 1 per shot and does more damage.

ah I had a wonderful purple version of that fully modded with syphon it was fun but I broke it down for parts yesterday sorry but it's well worth looking for.