+ Reply to Thread

Need knowledged on lore and the types of roleplay classes for this game

As the title says I need knowledge on the different types oh roleplay classes and the lore for this game for a character i want to make

What is it you're looking to make? For my character name I looked up naming traditions for the culture of the race I chose, and while reading up on that culture, decided how my character would be. I don't think there's any set source for this information, as a major wiki site was down when I looked into it....

Theyre all the same they just look different. There is nothing that the different types can do one vs. the other. Except the females and the ladders.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Here's a link to a roleplaying forum created by Belle Starr, a community member, you could check out.
    http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

NOLA ♫ In my frigidaire, behind the mayo, way in the back, see you tonite for a midnight .. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by troyboy31018 View Post
    As the title says I need knowledge on the different types oh roleplay classes and the lore for this game for a character i want to make
    As far as picking a class goes.. it doesn't matter at all besides in the beginning. However, you level up fast so it really doesn't matter. You'll unlock everything that all the classes have anyway.